Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

College Football has begun

This is a discussion on College Football has begun within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Michigan, hopefully we do better the rest of the season <_<...
Page: 2

FlippinSweeT

Michigan, hopefully we do better the rest of the season <_<

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

SV Werder Bremen

ASU

Beast&amp;Harlot

Long Horns For Life(sad part is I&#39;ve lived in Nebraska my entier life, and i hate the CornHuskers LOL), Can&#39;t forget LouisVille :wub:

P.S.

Love USC fans they make me laugh..."Oh Texas wont beat us for the National Championship..."..."OH SHIT TEXAS WON!1!1!1!" :P Sorry good times ^_^ Ill give USC credit tho, they had a good team that year

redbluegreen44

Long Horns For Life(sad part is I&#39;ve lived in Nebraska my entier life, and i hate the CornHuskers LOL), Can&#39;t forget LouisVille :wub:

P.S.

Love USC fans they make me laugh..."Oh Texas wont beat us for the National Championship..."..."OH SHIT TEXAS WON!1!1!1!" :P Sorry good times ^_^ Ill give USC credit tho, they had a good team that year [/b]
    USC was the better team by far that year. Only loss by like 3 or 4 ~_~ Damn Vince Young, QB running T_T cheappppppp. Also their was some videos that show the refs were on Texas side. Like that ladderal that lead to a TD. He clearly had his knee down >.< rwar anyways enough about the past. USC is still better xD

tindall

I Bleed Maze n Blue, lil disappointed with the loss, but I really think it opened up their eyes and humbled them, they will bounce back strong against Oregon...

man michigan has been slipping for some times and fucking state has the whole 300 fan base backing them just makes me hate spartans even more

Beast&amp;Harlot

USC was the better team by far that year. Only loss by like 3 or 4 ~_~ Damn Vince Young, QB running T_T cheappppppp. Also their was some videos that show the refs were on Texas side. Like that ladderal that lead to a TD. He clearly had his knee down >.< rwar anyways enough about the past. USC is still better xD[/b]
    Umm aparently you suck with football archives, since the year that Texas beat USC in the rose bowl, both teams went into the title game undefeated.......and then vince young ran the scoring TD after bowling threw like 3 USC players....

redbluegreen44

Umm aparently you suck with football archives, since the year that Texas beat USC in the rose bowl, both teams went into the title game undefeated.......and then vince young ran the scoring TD after bowling threw like 3 USC players....[/b]
    Texas CHEATED. BS calls. Anyways Texas lost Vince Young and USC lost Reggie adn Matt. And USC is back @ #1 again. Texas BlowsSssssssss

Beast&amp;Harlot

Texas CHEATED. BS calls. Anyways Texas lost Vince Young and USC lost Reggie adn Matt. And USC is back @ #1 again. Texas BlowsSssssssss[/b]
    USC got #1 in the coaches poll cuz of popularity lol, texas wont ever get #1 in the coaches poll it dont matter if they go 500-0 for the next like 30 years they still wouldnt ever get it....Coaches are so fucking demanding on the popularity thats why USC gets it, cuz so many fucking losers are band wagon gays....(No offecne since you probaly are one your self....)

redbluegreen44

USC got #1 in the coaches poll cuz of popularity lol, texas wont ever get #1 in the coaches poll it dont matter if they go 500-0 for the next like 30 years they still wouldnt ever get it....Coaches are so fucking demanding on the popularity thats why USC gets it, cuz so many fucking losers are band wagon gays....(No offecne since you probaly are one your self....)[/b]
    Been loving USC since 98 and been to about 8 games of USC. Its simple, USC is that damn good with the best coach in college history. And best players. Popularity has nothing to do with it. Look at michigan, just 1 loss and went from #5 to off the poll

Robokill

Been loving USC since 98 and been to about 8 games of USC. Its simple, USC is that damn good with the best coach in college history. And best players. Popularity has nothing to do with it. Look at michigan, just 1 loss and went from #5 to off the poll[/b]
    best doesn&#39;t mean you will win every game...

Did Boise State have the best? No.
    Did Boise State surpise many who thought they were a pushover? Yes.

Any team is vulnerable to failure, no matter how great the players are. But also any team has a chance for success.

Banned

USC got raped by 1 player..
    VINCE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
    vince young was a team by himself..sad how USC couldnt stop 1 person

Robokill

muhahaha LSU 48 - 7 VT

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Im either going to Appalachian state or ECU next year cause they are both near my house, so i like both of them

But my team is always Duke hahaha, but since they arent sooooo good i like to go for NC State in the acc (Even though they suck as well this year)

NFL FTW

Panthers all the way

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast