Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which country is this?

This is a discussion on Which country is this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ...
Page: 1

Psy

old photo of east germany?

Psy

nope

York, PA

DragonFire

it says east berlin on it.

Banned Senior Member

Going from York to East Berlin:

"Take East Berlin Road, Route 234, west towards East Berlin. East Berlin Road becomes East King Street. At the intersection of East King Street and Abbottstown Street take a left at the traffic light. Follow Abbottstown Road 1/10 of a mile and take a right at the Rutter's Gas Station onto West Locust Street. The library is located 1/10 of a mile on the right. Look for the Blue Library Flag. Additional parking is available behind the library. "

Take a look at the directions, take a look at the map. Thats Germany/East Berlin

For starters berlin in germany is about 500 times bigger than that, and the placenames are german. Not to mention east berlin is connected to west berlin. My guess is that it is a town in the USA or canada by the same name, i know there is one in connecticut but im not sure if it is this one.

For starters berlin in germany is about 500 times bigger than that, and the placenames are german. Not to mention east berlin is connected to west berlin. My guess is that it is a town in the USA or canada by the same name, i know there is one in connecticut but im not sure if it is this one.[/b]

im still in lvl 2x in blood elf h34r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

For starters berlin in germany is about 500 times bigger than that, and the placenames are german. Not to mention east berlin is connected to west berlin. My guess is that it is a town in the USA or canada by the same name, i know there is one in connecticut but im not sure if it is this one.[/b]

not everything got a german placename over here...

majority of places do, and none of the roads in that picture sound remotely germanic. its obviously not the real east berlin i cant believe you are even discussing this.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i never said it would be berlin, or even germany as i can tell its not

nor do the germans ever say "east berlin"

however, we do even have cities in germany that are full of americans and its being paid in US dollars there means also most/all of their places got english names as well as the street names.

schrotti you complete imbecile, i was replying to phantom_rouge who claimed that it was the real east berlin. Has everyone on this forum become more stupid? Is that even possible? It is not east berlin. If you think that it is the real east berlin with the berlin wall then just wow..

i thought that the point of this thread was a joke about it having the same name, i didnt think that anyone would actually think it was the real place.

and yes i have been to berlin, and aside from a few areas, most things had german names. German roads are not numbered in the same way as american roads, its just ridiculous to think that is east berlin.

Heim4teil

its Not Berlin in Germany^^ us Roads are not called 235 or something its A3 or B9 ond so on!

tolgahan

Hanover or philadelphia (h/e u write ^^) (close areas)
    USA .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast