Death Note

This is a discussion on Death Note within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; anybody caught the movie? :huh: i know i'm a little behind times but gotta say i'm impressed with the movie ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

anybody caught the movie? :huh: i know i'm a little behind times but gotta say i'm impressed with the movie

o shit i'm turning emo :/

I heard about it.. but I don't feel wasting another 5$ on a crap movie like jackass 3 was lol. So it was good?

EDIT: nvm this isn't the movie I was thinking about. :mellow:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

noob... its on youtube silly.

The first one was good, the second one will be released soon (waiting for ppl to sub it), it is released in Jap theater on November.

I heard about it.. but I don't feel wasting another 5$ on a crap movie like jackass 3 was lol. So it was good?

EDIT: nvm this isn't the movie I was thinking about. :mellow:[/b]
    Jackass 2, not only being probably one of the grossest movies you could see without typing "faces of death", also brought up a perfect example that anyone in america, now matter how dumb they are, can be rich doing stupid stuff. Long live america :lol:

cava how come you got the anime fever now?

the_stiffmeister

agreed...jackass 2 and talladega nights are the 2 funniest movies of all time along with anchorman and possibly old school...

(notice will farrell in 3/4)

Infinite1

zzzzzzzzzzaaaaaa :lol:

DragonFire

agreed...jackass 2 and talladega nights are the 2 funniest movies of all time along with anchorman and possibly old school...

(notice will farrell in 3/4)[/b]

I was disapointed with talladega nights, It wasn't as funny as they made it seem..Yes..I know you guys are gonna flame me..don't get me wrong..it's a funny movie..but they advertised it way too much..I didn't find it that funny.

Reinhard

I was disapointed with talladega nights, It wasn't as funny as they made it seem..Yes..I know you guys are gonna flame me..don't get me wrong..it's a funny movie..but they advertised it way too much..I didn't find it that funny.[/b]
    Marketing power yo B)