Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Do I need counseling

This is a discussion on Do I need counseling within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Woorking part time in the pub now. Along with working at the Bowling alley (woot new job finally), and boxing ...
Page: 10

NathanAlgren

Woorking part time in the pub now. Along with working at the Bowling alley (woot new job finally), and boxing every Monday and Thursday.[/b]

NOBODY CARES

STOP POSTING UR LIFE IN A GAMER FORUM AMK

NOBODY CARES

STOP POSTING UR LIFE IN A GAMER FORUM AMK[/b]
    CAPS LAN!

but yea.. stop abusing ko4life, as myspace.

Kids, he is only 16 sniff sniff he need some friends to tell his problems.

Awww you guys are mean, he just wants peoples advice and opnions. >.<

Hydr4

Things just never go right for me.

I was happy

I am in my own world

But if i properly think about it, im the most lonely and unhappiest, let down guy in the whole world.

I don&#39;t know what to do...[/b]
    Shes sweating under the the arms this is digusting and that guy is so unhealthy

Shes sweating under the the arms this is digusting and that guy is so unhealthy[/b]
    ROFL

Hennessy

ROFL[/b]
    +1 LMAO dat was hilarious i didnt notice the sweat.. the guy ofc he is unhealthy he looks like a dush

DarK

she has bushy eyebrows imo

Ki1laH

if friends can hold girls like that then i would think shes just a slut xD.
    well i wont give any advice or tell u what to do it&#39;s ur life you&#39;ll deal with it urself. life sucks sometimes shit happens.

but what i will say is... I KNEW SHE WOULD CHEAT ON U LOL. sounds cold but u were way too obsessed and pretty much spamming it on forums. also teenage "love" hardly ever works out, and in a couple weeks or so you&#39;ll be over it with a new girl that you&#39;ll try to handle more maturely and not fall in love so fast and bla bla then u became an adult and she gave u aids then u live on sick and eventually die. im a psychic yo.[/b]
    I&#39;m that close with at least 3 of my close girl friends, and we have never done anything. We also have pictures like that on her myspace that are even closer than the ones you showed.

Doesn&#39;t really prove anything at all, after all if she cheated why would she take pictures on her own phone and leave them there, seriously think about it.

Shes sweating under the the arms this is digusting and that guy is so unhealthy[/b]
    lmao good one

TunaFishyMe

sorry...if you are going out with a girl who does this with another guy and you can keep going out with her, then you deserve to have your balls cut off cuz you are completely whipped.
    Any normal guy would not want to see their girlfriend in another guys arm. Especially not like that. Likewise a girl would not want to see you hugging another girl like she is being hugged there.
    If she ISNT cheating on you, i would still break up with her cuz she will eventually.

PriestOfShadows

hes to busy workin at a "pub" atm//

Awww you guys are mean, he just wants peoples advice and opnions. >.<[/b]
    +1.

this is offtopic section.. this is in the right section.... dont see any rules against posting about RL issues :P

if ya dont like it.. dont post~

iiason

+1.

this is offtopic section.. this is in the right section.... dont see any rules against posting about RL issues :P
    if ya dont like it.. dont post~[/b]
    +2, the poor bastard is going thru gettin cheated by his first "love", it can be hard on him mentally.

but dude, seriuosly, ur 16 only right? don&#39;t commit so much into a relationship. play around a bit, have a bit of fun. dat&#39;s how i look at relationships...worked well so far.

when ur old enough and mentally ready for the shit dat happens with a real relationship, then commit like u r now.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast