Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • yea

25 56.82%
  • no

19 43.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you think animal testing is helpful?

This is a discussion on Do you think animal testing is helpful? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I think it is wrong and useful. Animals arent like us. Why the fuck would you do that? Here are ...
Page: 1

UsedFromDiez

I think it is wrong and useful. Animals arent like us. Why the fuck would you do that? Here are videos to show you what the fuckers do to these animals that didnt do anything
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8PPlf8PFs...ted&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xV72w6oEYI...ted&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWgoxbIzFhc...ted&search=
    If you think this is wrong then I agree with you. Animals want to be loved not fucking tested for shit.
    hundreds of mice, rats, cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, monkeys, and other animals are dying in cruel and unnecessary medical and product-testing experiments. In fact, 219 animals are killed every minute in a U.S. lab. They die in pain, alone, without a gentle touch or a soothing voice. Animal studies teach us nothing about the health of humans because animals of different species absorb, metabolize, and eliminate substances differently than humans do. The truth is that testing on animals is bad science: It is unreliable and unnecessary.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I'm not in favor of it, but woulnd't you rather test drugs and medical procedures first than to do it in animals? Let's say one of your loved ones is sick, and scientist are trying to find a cure, but they haven't tested the procedure/drugs yet. Would you rather have your loved one being the one testing the drug or have a rat doing it?

What IS wrong, is to use animals for products that don't help the human kind in a humanitary way, such as cosmetics, biological weapons and others.

Banned Senior Member

Because of ethics alot of scientific work cant be done, or breakthroughs found. Be lucky we're allowed to test on animals to find some cures or ways to help people from suffering. Without testing on dogs and eventually cows, everyone with diabetes would be dead because they never would have found Insulin

Banned Senior Member

Will , I just cut a cat and put some drugs in to see whats gonna happen

ill buy a dog, and smoke weed with it.. to see reaction of a dog on dope..

operation: dopeydoggy

Because of ethics alot of scientific work cant be done, or breakthroughs found. Be lucky we're allowed to test on animals to find some cures or ways to help people from suffering. Without testing on dogs and eventually cows, everyone with diabetes would be dead because they never would have found Insulin[/b]
    Wot you mean "found" insulin its naturally made in the islets of langerhan above the pancreas NOOB

Banned Senior Member

you get my point tho -_-

We've had a 6th day violation!

Banned Senior Member

Clone all the animals then do what you want with em

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Because of ethics alot of scientific work cant be done, or breakthroughs found. Be lucky we're allowed to test on animals to find some cures or ways to help people from suffering.[/b]
    agreed

lets ask a better question: why do u care if animals are used for testing?

"animals want to be loved by us not used for testing" animals do NOT give a shit, thats whats wrong with all u fucking animal sympathizers all ur excuses are fucking bs things applying human emotions, rather applying ur OWN emotions on animals that do not think remotely like us

Animal studies teach us nothing about the health of humans because animals of different species absorb, metabolize, and eliminate substances differently than humans do.[/b]
    not true, do better research before u open ur mouth

Ripper_of_romania

like i give a shit if a bunny is sliced...

TunaFishyMe

survival of the fittest
    Do you think if I was 5 an I was in the wild and a lion would stop from eating my intestine because im so cute an innocent?
    Im not saying go kill all the animals out there. Just use it wisely. Stop being such a woman. O no!! trees!! O no!! baby seals!! Dont waste shit. Use it wisely, I dont see a problem.

I would rather test a newly discovered cure on an animal than the person i love. Sorry, thats life.

Animal testings for cosmetics ... or clothing should be ilegal

But... for medicine or other important areas i can understand ...

I think you're mixing up two different points. Animal testing is completely fine as far as I'm concerned. Thats part of our being on the top of the food chain. We test things on animals to get a fairly good idea about how they will work for humans. Animal cruelty, however, particularly in the area of cosmetics, is inhumane and the people who participate in such an activity should be given a dose of their own medicine, see how they enjoy being skinned alive.

My 2 cents.

J

Even tho it might help us people, i can't watch that. I care for animals too much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast