Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Does pp canl change?? DoiphinZ gave money BACK!!!! :O

This is a discussion on Does pp canl change?? DoiphinZ gave money BACK!!!! :O within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well Wow ..... Ppl Never Change Maybe he just scammed some 1 in Hudge amout of Gbs and trying to ...
Page: 2

Well Wow ..... Ppl Never Change Maybe he just scammed some 1 in Hudge amout of Gbs and trying to get u back as friend and get back his Reputation by you In the server,Forums but so Happy for u and Gratz bro

People change all the time.
    Mes likes this.

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    People change all the time.
    yeah i think so )

scammers will still be scammers giving back what they have scammed wont change them..
    they will scam in the future %100 just throw them a bone.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

You guys need to give him some credit. How many people do you know have scammed and then given it all back, probably none. I dont agree with him scamming in the first place but the fact that he returned it years later is still something I can respect. I dont respect that he scammed, i respect that he had the decency to return what he took years later. In fact I sold him the EP 3 that he gave to Mes so yes people do change, ofc he will remain a scammer to most of you, but i dont quite honestly think he cares if you think of him as a scammer or not, this was a personal decision on his behalf because it was something that was eating him up inside from what he did when he was a kid. Not to mention he didnt even post about returning the items, Mes did, so you guys continue to insult a person who didnt even ask for any forgiveness
    Mes likes this.

lucky u got it all back. i felt bad for u when i first read this

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    You guys need to give him some credit. How many people do you know have scammed and then given it all back, probably none. I dont agree with him scamming in the first place but the fact that he returned it years later is still something I can respect. I dont respect that he scammed, i respect that he had the decency to return what he took years later. In fact I sold him the EP 3 that he gave to Mes so yes people do change, ofc he will remain a scammer to most of you, but i dont quite honestly think he cares if you think of him as a scammer or not, this was a personal decision on his behalf because it was something that was eating him up inside from what he did when he was a kid. Not to mention he didnt even post about returning the items, Mes did, so you guys continue to insult a person who didnt even ask for any forgiveness
    Don't get me wrong, I agree scamming people is pretty cuntish thing to do; but I can at least acknowledge a hustler's hustle. So to scam someone and then give it back? It seems like this guy is bad a been a good guy and bad at being a bad guy.

"Give him some credit", "it's something I can respect" - weaksauce bro. I see what you're getting at, but you're weak.

@OP - G'z, pay it forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    He may be going for the big score this time.
    This, and people do it all the time jaspreet. They pay back some people so they can get a huge scam later down the road. i know your defending him cuz you've had him in your clan ever since he was accused of scamming but thats no reason for anyone else to trust him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12