English Lit Class....

This is a discussion on English Lit Class.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So i have this english lit class gotta write a 2 page paper on some kind of story from my ...
Page: 1

Impact

So i have this english lit class gotta write a 2 page paper on some kind of story from my life. What kind of story would fit under English lit. Im so confused about this whole fucking class. My teacher is absolute dog shit and just sits and bullshits all day. Any serious help would be nice, no bull shit comments please. Paper due thursday and dont want to sort through jackass comments. Thanks.

Zaczaco1

So i have this english lit class gotta write a 2 page paper on some kind of story from my life. What kind of story would fit under English lit. Im so confused about this whole fucking class. My teacher is absolute dog shit and just sits and bullshits all day. Any serious help would be nice, no bull shit comments please. Paper due thursday and dont want to sort through jackass comments. Thanks.[/b]
    any story from your life like.... you bought a dog. the build up, buying the pup, how it made you feel and how it is now... i got flamed hardcore for not being able to right a 10 page report on a medieval piece of artwork, so expect flames.

Impact

Shit that cleared it up for me a bit. This is just a community college and 2 pages shouldn't be that hard, only bad thing is its due thursday and is 1/5 of our grade. But thanks for you input. really appreciate it.

Banned

You could probably write about your KO experience. How it affected your life. Or do what sub said and pick a experience from your life that gave you alot of feelings ect.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

fuck your life, and its only 2 pages?

wait until you have to write a real paper...

then again, it's only community college.

but yeah, do what subzero said.