Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Even AHM has idiot members

This is a discussion on Even AHM has idiot members within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by camaz0tz fighting 2 egos is cheating? LOL are u a noob? lol ? he lured on me ...
Page: 3

specforce

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    fighting 2 egos is cheating? LOL are u a noob?
    lol ?
    he lured on me egos when i died he started to fight them

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    luring is cheating./..but the screenshot doesnt really show much. *Other than "does the dirt taste good?"
    i didnt taste it but if u really wonder it
    tell zoyt make u taste it[/b]
    rofl? what I was saying supported your case rofl. We have a moron here. But that was already determined with the creation of this post

specforce

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by specforce@

luring is cheating./..but the screenshot doesnt really show much. *Other than "does the dirt taste good?"

tell zoyt make u taste it
    rofl? what I was saying supported your case rofl. We have a moron here. But that was already determined with the creation of this post[/b]
    dont worry u are the only moron here but u are unawareness i cant believe how can a person be moron and dont be aware of being moron at the same time.special for u i guess

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-specforce
    @

rofl? what I was saying supported your case rofl. We have a moron here. But that was already determined with the creation of this post[/b]
    dont worry u are the only moron here but u are unawareness i cant believe how can a person be moron and dont be aware of being moron at the same time.special for u i guess[/b][/quote]

:blink: :blink: that might have been insulting if i understood what you were trying to say.
    You died Oh nose!!! You think you will solve anything by posting here? no you wont. You think anyone cares about your .5-1%? No they dont. Get over it and go lvl up. Bifrost isnt for you.

specforce

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    <!--QuoteBegin-specforce
    @

rofl? what I was saying supported your case rofl. We have a moron here. But that was already determined with the creation of this post
    dont worry u are the only moron here but u are unawareness i cant believe how can a person be moron and dont be aware of being moron at the same time.special for u i guess[/b]
    :blink: :blink: that might have been insulting if i understood what you were trying to say.
    You died Oh nose!!! You think you will solve anything by posting here? no you wont. You think anyone cares about your .5-1%? No they dont. Get over it and go lvl up. Bifrost isnt for you.[/b][/quote]

actually i didnt solve problem coz i dont have friend here and noone wanna understand me but does not matter maybe 1-2 or more ppl understand wht i trying to tell about also im sure u didnt understand issue with ur little brain also when i was going to bifrost there wasnt any warning that bifrost not for u man go level up lmao

TunaFishyMe

of course there were no warning. If there was a warning you wouldnt have died to an ego lol.

specforce

u are so noob ok there should be a warning that writes if u die, dont enter lol ?

TunaFishyMe

no. If you die, that means you cant take it, so go level. Its common sense. Regardless, thats not the point. Your screenshot shows no evidence of luring, just you eating dirt. Even if what you are saying is true, you cant prove it, which makes this thread pointless.

specforce

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Your screenshot shows no evidence of luring
    u are only looking at me try to look and see other part of SS and ask yourself why zoyt fighting with 2 egos and answer yourself coz im got bored telling this shit not will be clear unless zoyt accept this it is enough

TunaFishyMe

thats what you call evidence? Ill make sure ill never hire you as a lawyer. Do you know how aggressive Egos are? They frikken agro on you when they are half a screen away. It still shows no evidence. Its funny that you think you provide enough evidence when everyone who looked at this thread shows otherwise. Perhaps you should have a look at your screenshot and think "outside the box"

Babek

TunaFishyMe gets called an idiot even though he actually suported the guy :wacko:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Your screenshot shows no evidence of luring
    u are only looking at me try to look and see other part of SS and ask yourself why zoyt fighting with 2 egos and answer yourself coz im got bored telling this shit not will be clear unless zoyt accept this it is enough[/b]
    if u ask me...it looks like u were trying to lure then u died so he had to fight both of them by himself...

TunaFishyMe

or you died to an ego and then another one agroed on him while he was attacking another one so he had to fight two. your reasoning is ridiculous

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123