Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Felix <3

This is a discussion on Felix <3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; sad story Cassiba. I almost cried too. rofl...
Page: 2

TheBloodyBeast

sad story Cassiba. I almost cried too. rofl

I can see why he almost cried, this game is full of emotions that are like spending a lot of time with a bunch of friends, xping (growing), pking (fighting adversities) and having fun together on chat/vent (meeting up for a beer). I.e. remembering good times. His KO experience meant something important to him. I think if you dnt really count playing in a social massive multiplayer game as a social and bonding experience then ur playing the wrong game.

The only difference is that its not real life but its close in some wierd ways.

Some dont understand this, others have a brain and some sense.

sad story Cassiba. I almost cried too. rofl[/b]
    hahaha :lol:

Deviouspro

I can see why he almost cried, this game is full of emotions that are like spending a lot of time with a bunch of friends, xping (growing), pking (fighting adversities) and having fun together on chat/vent (meeting up for a beer). I.e. remembering good times. His KO experience meant something important to him. I think if you dnt really count playing in a social massive multiplayer game as a social and bonding experience then ur playing the wrong game.

The only difference is that its not real life but its close in some wierd ways.

Some dont understand this, others have a brain and some sense.[/b]
    lol

very sad indeed

I went over to Greece in late summer of 2006 and meet most of these guys and spent a few weeks with them. I don&#39;t really use msn now as I got sick of the crap on it. I have a private one which only 15 people have and even then I don&#39;t use it that often.[/b]
    Hey Felix, Tarifas here, jimmy is sittin&#39;next to me.I hope you remember old times, and i saw your video and i almost cried..I dont really care what others say..i just want to have in my mind your funny face with your sweet coca-colas <3.That&#39;s the felix i loved :P..Send us on pm here your msn or whatever <3 see you

You know, the much we bitched about K2, I never saw a community that sticked so well togheter.

Well, we had a common enemy to bitch about ... :P

Some days I think back about the days I first started to play and all those people I&#39;ve met and lost contact with. I really wonder what happened with some peeps. Too bad its almost unpossible to get in touch with some of them

King0fKingZ

MrCassiba is a old gg from diez

He not cried cuz of this bugged game , he cried cuz of the good old time with friends

the best game experience what never come again and what u not can babashop !

Diez was really the best server back to KE cuz everybody respected eatchother in this period

You came here just to flame ? Btw i am fucking drunk and i will say it as i feel it.. Felix is more than a friend in ko4life..Some off us &#39;&#39;like tarifas &#39;&#39; meet him in reall and was reall life friends..And we dont see it as a knightonline we see it as old time&#39;s and as old friend&#39;s that had fun with and was pwning a hole server .. And as i said..&#39;&#39;Tarifas was ready to cry..I didn&#39;t..&#39;&#39;&#39; This post was a favor to Tarifas_ that he asked for it so i did...Is anything bad at all this shit ? if so tell me and i will delete this fucking topic >.<..[/b]
    LOL
    whyy do so many people use &#39;i was drunk&#39; as an excuse.. why the hell are you on the computer (.. a GAMING forum) when you are drunk? you get drunk to have a good time with friends (hopefully), not to post randi shit on a forum LOL

LOL
    whyy do so many people use &#39;i was drunk&#39; as an excuse.. why the hell are you on the computer (.. a GAMING forum) when you are drunk? you get drunk to have a good time with friends (hopefully), not to post randi shit on a forum LOL[/b]
    true

im so drunk right now. i can not control myself. dont know what to write. dont flame me please

First of all u dumb asses..I was in a bar with some friend&#39;s and came late back to home.. I had Ko4life open so i checked this post..And that time i had to say it as i was feeling it..Anything bad?Don&#39;t think so... I never use anything as an excuse..So screw ur self.

Yep,

Ya don&#39;t simply become sober the minute that you get home, you&#39;re still drunk.

Yep,

Ya don&#39;t simply become sober the minute that you get home, you&#39;re still drunk.[/b]
    Indeed..Some ppl will never understand this cause they will never get drunk with their friends and even if they will do they won&#39;t remember anything the next day..At least i had the brain to type this shit when i went home..Cheer&#39;s...

Imhotep

*gives MrCassiba a hug*

TheRealPimp

*gives MrCassiba a hug*

[/b]
    Awwwwwwwww, Dan is like the sweetest "Mate" of England=D.
    Putain tu va lui donne du mal a dormir. "Youssef" ;P

hehehe .. Ty for &#39;&#39;hug&#39;&#39; ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast