Finally new Killzone 2 footage for the ps3.

This is a discussion on Finally new Killzone 2 footage for the ps3. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This new footage is completely in-game, and not pre-rendered like the last video from 2005 e3. Its one of the ...
Page: 1

ewenson_tr

This new footage is completely in-game, and not pre-rendered like the last video from 2005 e3. Its one of the best looking games made so far... With probably only Crysis ahead of it...Anyways, it sucks that theres so much hype for this game though, They'll never live up to the hype... and theres gonna be flamers because of it .. anyways here it is :

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748475/vids_1.html

And just some e3 news, Metal Gear Solid 4 is still a ps3 exclusive, contrary to rumours.

Banned Senior Member

Took you long enough to post about it, I saw the trailer this morning... game is gonna be awsome

Dark_sith

the game looks good but im more excited for mgs4 and socom for the ps3

ewenson_tr

Another gameplay video was just posted on ign.

saw it yesterday on epileptic gamings live cam

looks like a good game

ps it airs tonight 7:05 pm eastern a special 2 hours show on www.stickam.com with alot of e3 footage from different things

tindall

Well if I can remember right, when they first showed the PS3 highlights and they said Killzone 1 was actually game play footage when it turned out it was CG, just my thoughts but still looks tits if it will look like that...

ewenson_tr

Well if I can remember right, when they first showed the PS3 highlights and they said Killzone 1 was actually game play footage when it turned out it was CG, just my thoughts but still looks tits if it will look like that...[/b]

You remembered wrong lol, It was killzone 2 that they said was ingame, and it was CG, and with this new in-game footage, they came VERY close to that original CG video.

Banned Senior Member

When the KZ2 trailer was out at E3 2005, they said that would be the ingame footage, but it was CGI to show it off. This year they had people playing it ( developers only ) and it looks exactly the same as a games CGI video