Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

First thing(s) you usually do in the morning ?

This is a discussion on First thing(s) you usually do in the morning ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; First of all i wake up, then im making Coffee, Heading to the bathroom while the coffee is being made. ...
Page: 1

First of all i wake up, then im making Coffee, Heading to the bathroom while the coffee is being made.
    Freshing up myself, I go get something to eat, i eat it. Then i take my coffee, Heading to the PC
    And checking things..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

smoking a cigarette, meanwhile getting a coffee, get the news paper and "relax" for the first 10-15min, after that, taking a shower, getting ready for work and shits, get another coffee, smoke anther cigarette, head to the car and drive to work

Matador

i take the dog out first thing cuz that little bastard always wakes me up then i go downstairs and eat some cereal while watching save by the bell reruns

normally take a piss, then get a drink coz im usually really thirsty, have a shower, then get ready for work or w/e i need to wear for that day then eat some cerals then brush teeth and leave.

Banned

alarm goes off, take a piss, watch tv on couch for few mins, go take my shower, turn on pc, come ko4life bull shit few mens, get dressed, go to school

get up , shower , then get on msn and eat breakfast and then prepare myself then leave for college =.=
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreddddddddddddd ddddddd^longest part of that 1:50 morning :P

lucifer4

first i shut my alarm off, then i make bed, then i go to bathroom..(piss, brush my teeth, shower, contacts, wash my face) i go to my room, chill there for lil bit and then later i go eat and dress up and go to school, and smoke a cig on the way to school..... and sometimes i share my stogies with some noobs by school

depends, if i get up at normal time (7am), im slow, take a shower, dress up in like 15 min, brush my hair in 15 min and then i realise its too late and dont eat breakfast, i brush my teeth, take an apple and go to the bus station which is on the corner to my house

1. Roll over and check my email on the laptop next to the bed;
    2. Check the weather forecast (weather.ninemsn.com.au) and decide what to wear for today;
    3. Hop off to the bathroom, brush teeth, take a quick shower;
    4. Brush hair, apply skin toner > moisturiser > sunscreen;
    5. Get changed, blow dry hair > apply make up;
    6. Grab a coffee and toast on the way out of the house, and hop into the car to drive to work.

The whole process takes about 45 mins.

Wheee...a brand new day!!

get up
    go to the bathroom
    eat something
    watch the news
    get dressed
    go to work

1 - Wake up at 5.45
    2 - Put PC on
    3 - Go downstairs get orange juice and toast
    4 - check the news online (too early to put TV on)
    5 - Leave for work around 6.30

Alarm goes off at 7: 40, sit up get changed, downstairs - plonk shit on sitte, go eat breafast then start motorbike then go drive 20m to do Serivce engineering in Aberdeen for 9:00, then my rest of the day is work.

Baxxor

the clock rings around 6:45, staying in bed until the time is around 7:15-7:20.
    Taking a cup of "Oboy", with milk ofc.., heat it and read the comics and bit of the "average" news.

That&#39;s my morning, and i start at 8:15(cant take a later buss cause i wont come in time to school then >.<)

kennyburger

alarm goes off, take a piss, watch tv on couch for few mins, go take my shower, turn on pc, come ko4life bull shit few mens, get dressed, go to school[/b]

Banned Senior Member

Now when dont play KO ...

Get up > bathroom (piss,brush teeths,wash my face...) > turn on TV and put some movie (love to watch movie in morning ) > order some food or make something to my self (hate that ) > eating & watching movie > call my friend to go out on coffe > bathroom (dress up,put some perfume,make my hair) > going out.

Pretty much its like this every day ... dont like to drink coffe alone and i dont smoke :P

When i played KO ...

Get up > turn ON PC > brush teeths and wash face > get on PC to login ingame > go take few sandwiches > play all day long ... aq

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast