Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

The Food Topic

This is a discussion on The Food Topic within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; that's the way I'm gonna fight these fuckin colours... everytime I won't be able to read the post, I will ...
Page: 16

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

that's the way I'm gonna fight these fuckin colours...

everytime I won't be able to read the post, I will reply in the colour impossible to read using default layout[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Have fun with that, I like typing in pink, ain&#39;t changing unless an admin enforces it.</span>

I&#39;m the best man of my mothers wedding and this is what I plan to get for the party, but the men and women won&#39;t be seperate since they just want one big party together the night before.

I plan on having this for food.

- Bucket of Shrimp with Dipping Sauce
    - Two or three 18" Pizza&#39;s from the Superstore Deli (Very Cheap/Good)
    - Metalkon&#39;s Ultimate Hamburgers (Maybe, Maybe Not depending if I can get the supplies in time)

Metalkon&#39;s Ultimate Hamburgers (Aka Chris&#39; Meat, Meat n&#39; Meat Burger)
    - Large Buns (Not Cheap Buns, with Seeds also)
    - 3-4 Strips of Baked Bacon
    - Hamburger Patty
    - Sausage Patty (From Tim Hortons, the ones they use for their breakfast sandwiches)
    - Chicken Tornado Sliced in Half as a Thin Patty (Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken)
    - Slice of Cheese
    - Minced Onions
    - Lettuce
    - Optional Tomato Slice
    - Ketchup/Mustard/Rellish/Mayo or whatever you wan&#39;t on it (up to the person)

Notes:
    - A Chicken Tornado is a thick patty of boneless chicken thats very juicy and tastes like bacon, it also has a strip of bacon wrapped around it.
    - I will buy a box of Tim Hortons Sausages, it should cost about $50 for one box of it but it will be worth it since il be able to make my own breakfast sandwiches in the mornings myself.

i tried hot dogs + chili last night, it pwns hot dogs and beans

Infat

Exclamation

I&#39;m the best man of my mothers wedding and this is what I plan to get for the party, but the men and women won&#39;t be seperate since they just want one big party together the night before.

- Metalkon&#39;s Ultimate Hamburgers (Maybe, Maybe Not depending if I can get the supplies in time)
    Metalkon&#39;s Ultimate Hamburgers (Aka Chris&#39; Meat, Meat n&#39; Meat Burger)
    - Hamburger Patty
    - Sausage Patty (From Tim Hortons, the ones they use for their breakfast sandwiches)
    - Chicken Tornado Sliced in Half as a Thin Patty (Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken)
    - Slice of Cheese
    - Minced Onions
    - Lettuce
    - Optional Tomato Slice
    - Ketchup/Mustard/Rellish/Mayo or whatever you wan&#39;t on it (up to the person)

Notes:
    - A Chicken Tornado is a thick patty of boneless chicken thats very juicy and tastes like bacon, it also has a strip of bacon wrapped around it.
    - I will buy a box of Tim Hortons Sausages, it should cost about $50 for one box of it but it will be worth it since il be able to make my own breakfast sandwiches in the mornings myself.[/b]
    Dude, you&#39;re trying to fatten up the new family

Its before a wedding, they deserve awesome food and i&#39;m the perfect man to make it.

I&#39;m well known by my family and others for being skilled at the BBQ with cooking my meats.

- Hamburger Patty
    - Slice of Cheese
    - Minced Onions
    - Lettuce
    - Optional Tomato Slice

Notes:
    - I will buy a box of Tim Hortons Sausages, it should cost about $50 for one box of it but it will be worth it since il be able to make my own breakfast sandwiches in the mornings myself.[/b]

Get a girlfriend :blink:

Banned Senior Member

- Hamburger Patty
    - Slice of Cheese
    - Minced Onions
    - Lettuce
    - Optional Tomato Slice

Notes:
    Tempted to try that... I got everything I would need in the freezer atm...

You have Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken!?!

Infat

You have Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken!?! [/b]
    EVERYONE has Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken!! I am eating it with my bacon flavoured chocolate milk!!

Banned Senior Member

EVERYONE has Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken!! I am eating it with my bacon flavoured chocolate milk!![/b]
    Thats just too much

imi hrungy :=

Krispy kreme doughnuts

too bad canada doesnt have any locations anymore ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/b]
    HA sucks for you we have one remaining here. theres 2 bucks each though which is bull shit

EVERYONE has Bacon Flavoured Juicy Boneless Chicken!! I am eating it with my bacon flavoured chocolate milk!![/b]
    lmao
    you carefully wrap the chocolate milk with bacon

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

lmao
    you carefully wrap the chocolate milk with bacon[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">I prefer cups made of bacon, sealed with maple syrup.</span>