Free AIDS testing Nov. 18!

This is a discussion on Free AIDS testing Nov. 18! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Most hospitals throughout the US are giving free AIDS testing. If you have ever: Had a blood transfusion, Gotten a ...
Page: 1

Psy

Most hospitals throughout the US are giving free AIDS testing. If you have ever:
    Had a blood transfusion,
    Gotten a tattoo,
    Gotten a piercing,
    Used recycled needles,
    Made out with someone with mouth sores (either on their lips or in their mouth),
    Been bitten by a mosquito,
    Used a public restroom,
    Eaten in a cafeteria,
    Been to Africa,
    Known someone from Africa,
    Played ookie mouth,
    Made a blood brother pact,
    Slept with a whore,
    Given a blowjob,
    Eaten out a pussy,
    Had condomless vaginal sex,
    Or participated condomless buttsex,

You should get your free AIDS testing.

And if you cannot make it this day, just donate blood. They'll tell you if you have AIDS or not!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Most hospitals throughout the US are giving free AIDS testing. If you have ever:
    Had a blood transfusion,
    Gotten a tattoo,
    Gotten a piercing,
    Used recycled needles,
    Made out with someone with mouth sores (either on their lips or in their mouth),
    Used a public restroom,
    Eaten in a cafeteria,
    Been to Africa,
    Played ookie mouth,
    Slept with a whore,
    Given a blowjob,
    Eaten out a pussy,

And if you cannot make it this day, just donate blood. They'll tell you if you have AIDS or not![/b]

Will they give it back if we have AIDS?

Banned

Had a blood transfusion,
    Gotten a tattoo,
    Gotten a piercing,
    Used recycled needles,
    Used a public restroom,
    Eaten in a cafeteria,
    Been to Africa,
    Played ookie mouth,
    Slept with a whore,
    Given a blowjob,
    Eaten out a pussy,

And if you cannot make it this day, just donate blood. They'll tell you if you have AIDS or not![/b]
    LOL.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

LOL.[/b]
    They actually ask that, "Do you know any one from Africa?" "Do you know any one who has been to Africa?" "Have you had sex with any one from Africa?" "Have you had sex with any one who knows some one whos been to Africa?"

The last one was an exaggeration, but I said it hoping it'd get my point across. They ask some funny ass questions, and it was worse last time I donated blood, the woman who asked them was black, I wanted to ask her: "Is there any way I can answer these without being racist?"

Zxenke

Had a blood transfusion,
    Gotten a tattoo,
    Gotten a piercing,
    Used recycled needles,
    Used a public restroom,
    Eaten in a cafeteria,
    Been to Africa,
    Played ookie mouth,
    Slept with a whore,
    Given a blowjob,
    Eaten out a pussy,

Lol, there is the entire United States right there

kennyburger

i will go get tested, thanks for the information.
    11/17 :x

Blowjob is no risk at all -.-

(unless you're the passive side of the blowjob)

Arthurios

a blowjob is not always 100% safe, but the chance to get aids from it is VERY small. So you are not right about that

And funny questions in the usa lol :P and I thought it was always free to get tested? Atleasts its free here in the Netherlands.

Psy

Blowjob is no risk at all -.-

(unless you're the passive side of the blowjob)[/b]
    Actually, both the giver and receiver are at risk. If the person giving the blowjob has sores in their mouth, because that is a condition of AIDS or they flossed, they can transfer a microscopic amount of blood into the penis and give AIDS to the receiver. If you are giving the blowjob, then you should know that "precum" carries AIDS, and having AIDS in your mouth puts you at high risk of getting AIDS.

Sephyro

I know it's pedantic, but these tests only show the, how to say, status of the HIV infection, not the presence of an AIDS. The infecting virus may lead to the syndrome, but most of the cases it has a long incubation period. Basically, you get the virus, it infects you and stays silent untill you eventually but not certainly get ill. That is because, if you discover an HIV infection with the tests you were talking about, and it is still silent, you can start a therapy in order to delay as much as possible the possibility to get AIDS, which is the disease the virus may drive you into if it activates. Some people in the hospital I study in, are currently HIV positive, but still perfectly sane because under proper pharmacological therapy.
    I'm saying all this just to report that if any of you happen to take such tests, and happen to be HIV positive, there's chance of living a perfectly normal life if treated. Of course, you are recommended not to infect anyone else, because these antiviral drugs are not 100%, as some infected eventually develop the syndrome even if treated.

mdeac48

Don't do this. You waste the time and resources of the blood bank doing this. Go find a free clinic or just pay for the damn test yourself, don't risk the blood supply to find out if you were stupid or not.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Don't do this. You waste the time and resources of the blood bank doing this. Go find a free clinic or just pay for the damn test yourself, don't risk the blood supply to find out if you were stupid or not.[/b]
    What? If the blood is AIDS positive they get ride of it, not add it to the blood supply...

mdeac48

Ever donated blood? Notice the signs that say 'This is not an AIDS testing site'? Think those are just for show? They're there for a good reason. Having an open vein next to someone who is looking for an AIDS test is not the most comforting thing in the world. And tests can be wrong, what right do you have to risk, even super minimally, the life of up to 3 people simply because you're a cheap-ass idiot? Its not like giving someone the flu, its a debilitating, life long, life altering disease you are potentially exposing to someone because you were and idiot, but don't feel like shelling out some money to find out how screwed of an dumbass you are.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Good point. Forgot about that part, altho I've never seen a sign like that.

Still, if were to donate blood and wondered if you have AIDS or not, could just say that and I assume they could take you to a separated area to draw the blood.

mdeac48

They would black list you with their organization and refer you to another clinic that does AIDS testing. And my blood center uses the signs at all of their sites (permanent and temporary alike), so I assume most other companies would have something similar.