Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fuck! How do I fix this?

This is a discussion on Fuck! How do I fix this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am. Okay, so my girlfriend was ...
Page: 1

:(

Default Fuck! How do I fix this?

I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy fuck. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy fuck, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obsenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and appearantly I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be respoinsible for ruining my best relationship ever.

Unlimited

Wow. You either have to have the worst bad luck for the fact that you backhanded her and that's going to come and bite your ass later on, either getting jumped, assbeat, etc, or you lost the Shiney Pidgey.

thanatos

i think ur a geek lol

Xela

OMG ROFL I just imagine the scene with his GF sobbing and crying and the other shout: OMFG A SHINY PIDGEY IM FUCKIN LUCKY
    :lol:

Banned

Default Re: Fuck! How do I fix this?

Originally posted by
    I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy fuck. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy fuck, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obsenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and appearantly I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be respoinsible for ruining my best relationship ever.
    Boulve

bountyhunter

You realized the proble and what you did wrong. Send her flovers or go over to her house and try getting her talking to you and apologize.
    But if you really rather play a game than listen her problems... are you sure you like her that mutch?
    That girls feeling were wery hurt! Even i havent fucked up that bad :wacko:
    Maybe you should try to gift her a kitten ( but you have to think of when she rejects you have to take that kat on your responcebelity )
    Anyways GL m8 and hope you get this problem solved.

KaChing

That story aint true i think its that ''D:'' guy i think...that story with the drunken girl
    If it is true , it so funny :P

TeeL

Anyone heard the story with the bloke with no lube so he uses heated up butter on his girlfriend instead? OUCH :lol:

r3dev0

yeh buy her a new cat/kitten...and write her a sorry letter or something...i doubt she would want to see you...give her some time...

but i think you got a slim chance to get back with her, since u backhanded her and all...

good luck

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by r3dev0
    yeh buy her a new cat/kitten...and write her a sorry letter or something...i doubt she would want to see you...give her some time...

but i think you got a slim chance to get back with her, since u backhanded her and all...

good luck *
    yup...go and buy her a new kitten...kitten key part :P kittens are 1000x cuter...then u tell her what she wants to hear...that ur a fucking idiot -_- obviously in a nicer sounding way :P but still saying ur an idiot then u leave her alone unless she starts acting like she wants u around(starts takling to u etc) but dont force ur way to being aruond her

mason_cro

Oh-My-GOD! This has to be the sorriest thing I ever saw dude :mellow:
    U say u really like her and then u ignore her cause of some pixels...that's just no good dude...You really need to set your priorities straight, real life > pixels...Honestly, if a girl did that to me...I wouldn't even think about making up, but that's just my opinion : good luck

Hi beouvle, bye beouvle.
    Btw for all of you who think this is true, think again.

KaChing

Originally posted by KaChing
    That story aint true i think its that ''D:'' guy i think...that story with the drunken girl *
    If it is true , it so funny *:P
    :mellow:

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaChing
    That story aint true i think its that ''D:'' guy i think...that story with the drunken girl *
    If it is true , it so funny *:P
    :mellow:[/b]
    Yes he has had many names such as D:, Invictus, and Beouvle

Fuck it, Shiney Pidgey > GF XDXDXDXDXD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast