Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Future of the interneT

This is a discussion on Future of the interneT within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Im happy whit my 100/10mbit no cap :P 250 GB cap is not bad for avrage users....
Page: 2

Banned

Im happy whit my 100/10mbit no cap :P

250 GB cap is not bad for avrage users.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

This will end the vision of having Wifi everywhere... It's going to be too costly.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

atm I&#39;m using 24/1 mb connection with no limit and I&#39;m paying 58 euros a month for it >.<
    You gotta hate living in a small city.. Bigger cities here have like 1gb connection and it costs about the same as I pay for mine.

Yes, but once I downloaded Equilibrium, Bluray-rip > 2.3gb for 1 movie line, 1 language, 0 subtitles.[/b]
    Blu-Ray movies tend to be fairly larger, especially if you move to higher resolutions. For example, my connection would simply laugh at me if I queued up The Dark Knight Blu-Ray 1080p.

(For those who don&#39;t get the sarcasm, my connection peaks at an awesome 170kb/s, on a good day.)

I <3 my German lines. Uncapped 50mbit flatrate with fastpath, stand alone of course. Paying 30euro a month, get unlimited traffic on both, phone and internet.[/b]
    ya and i heard they just turned down three strikes policy which is pretty bad ass

sometime i think im over reacting but then again i never thought youtube would be youtube and same with myspace i always thought livejournal was it how i was wrong !

well another reason for me to hate obama

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Obama-S...-Lawyers-100708

obama campaigned for net neutrality and apparently that is his idea of "neutrality" i can&#39;t wait till 4 years is up and i can write a book showing what he campaigned for and what he&#39;s done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12