Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting A Dog.

This is a discussion on Getting A Dog. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hello all. Me and my girlfriend have been talking, and She wants me to get a Puppy. 3 to 4 ...
Page: 1

TonyHazard

Hello all. Me and my girlfriend have been talking, and She wants me to get a Puppy. 3 to 4 Week's old.

Now, I told her, I wanna PIT BULL, she say's NO. Nor may i get Rottweiler. i said CHOW. she said Maybe, but they sometime's are mean too. She don't want a Mean dog. Well, i want a dog thats Energetic and and can sleep at night.

HELP. Keep it from $0 - $450

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

toy fox terrier is a good dog dunno its price range though...but really great dog :P really smart really energetic loves to play not mean at all and since its a toy its small so its not really a problem as far as size goes so u can take it like anywhere..

only problem with it is u gotta spend a lot of time teaching it to stay come heel etc ...they love to run in the street when theyre really small puppys so u gotta keep it on a leesh at all times for like the first year

TonyHazard

Them dog's are a little too small for me, I need a little less than a Lab.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

German Sheppars ftmfw. Really loving and playfull dogs, plus smarter than camaz0ts , they got a lot of energy and are easy to train. The bitches eat a lot tho.

Them dog's are a little too small for me, I need a little less than a Lab.[/b]
    lol? sizest! really though theyre not THAT small ...not like chiawawa(sp? :P) size theyre like between pit bull and a chiawawa

Banned Senior Member

pretty much any Terrier is energenic when you want it to be. I have a Rat Terrier/Beagle mix and it's a good dog, if you want to play with it it'll screw around and if you dont want to it'll generally be calm. A little on the small size, but I'm not sure how many dogs around the size of a lab are "energetic" and easily slept at night

pretty much any Terrier is energenic when you want it to be. I have a Rat Terrier/Beagle mix and it's a good dog, if you want to play with it it'll screw around and if you dont want to it'll generally be calm. A little on the small size, but I'm not sure how many dogs around the size of a lab are "energetic" and easily slept at night[/b]
    true xD mine fucks off and sleeps all day til u wanna play with it then itll play with u for as long as u want then back to sleep lol gets up to go to the bathroom and eat then back to sleep xD and its always at the door to greet me when home xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Rottweiler ftw, i got 2 of em

one is 12 years the other 4

the_man_slayer

my dog just died... so forgive me if i lash out at people then cry...

download

dunoo where u live but thats my dog. If u live in small apertment it wont be ur first choise but if u got room for Med-Big dog, I seriously say take him

Rhodesian ridgeback . More info at : http://animal.discovery.com/breedselector/...file.do?id=1370 ( highly recommended to check all the dogs u want there)

tolgahan

KANGAL . big dog ^^

FatM4n

germanshepaprd/rotweiler mix is really energic, I have one temproarly and he loves to play with his ball.

the_man_slayer

germanshepaprd/rotweiler mix is really energic, I have one temproarly and he loves to play with his ball.[/b]
    edit: u mean YOUR balls xD :lol:

Izzy

Don't get a little dog! That's all I can say xD

Speed

trust me , u wont get the dog you want ... u will get the dog she wants or ur gonna have some troubles..

just give up and face reality lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast