Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Company To Buy Stocks In?

This is a discussion on Good Company To Buy Stocks In? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok guys, i know this is well off topic,, but any of you guys that are into financial stuff and ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Red face

Ok guys, i know this is well off topic,,

but any of you guys that are into financial stuff and business.. can anyone tell me a really good company to buy stocks in? i ve been looking around but unsure, just seeing if anyone got any suggestions.

thanks.

2 words

stock broker

high or low profile

high or low risk

tbh if ur a noob at it go to one of the many 7dollar trade websites there fun and better then playing poker i love waking up and finding oout i made or lost a couple thousand dollars

morax

high or low profile

high or low risk

tbh if ur a noob at it go to one of the many 7dollar trade websites there fun and better then playing poker i love waking up and finding oout i made or lost a couple thousand dollars [/b]
    I wouldnt love to wake up finding i lost a couple of thousand dollars not sure about you

KO4fun

Ok guys, i know this is well off topic,,

but any of you guys that are into financial stuff and business.. can anyone tell me a really good company to buy stocks in? i ve been looking around but unsure, just seeing if anyone got any suggestions.

thanks.[/b]
    One way i like to trade is to pick a few stocks that have a good trade volume and watch the Williams % R chart on the stock.
    When the chart gets to like -90 or closer to -100 then you know the stock is oversold and thus you can make some easy profit.
    Likewise if the stock is closer to 0 like say -50 then it is overbought and going to go down in price. There are several methods to use but you just have to stay on top of it. Oh and never fall in love with a stock and never be afraid to take a profit. i suggest using trailing stop and trailing limit orders when buying and selling.

Vee

I wouldnt love to wake up finding i lost a couple of thousand dollars not sure about you [/b]
    You would if you lied about everything you talked about

wat do u think i do in the mourning after work when ur bugging me about my router

im not jacking off to break.com theres no one on counterstrike no ones awake to play wow with i hit up etrade.com altho there are much better sites i think i like this one its easy to use and only once or twice i've found my account down around a G but its balances itself out usually most i've made is 600 dollars overall tally everything i've done over etrade

anonym1ty

my suggestion is you do your research before you dabble with the market.

www.redherring.com
    www.fuckedcompany.com (memo's and predictions about companies that are "fucked". you can start by avoiding some of those companies that have really negative comments from people within the company).

or even just finance.yahoo.com and understand the meanings behind P/E ratio etc.

don't throw your money away, invest it with some research.

there are other things about internal memo's and such for businesses, but usually you have to pay for it.

brian xD usually jus listening to the radio helps too watching fox news they have like a hour long show with like 8 or 10 ppl talking about stocks

i jus do it as fun with some extra cash i had and since i've changed the way i pay taxes im not paying into social security as much nemore (cuz it wont be there when im 50 neways) so the money i save from that goes straight to some investments my arabic freinds handle for me xD i find arabic ppl love investing money even more then playing poker

I suggest you do not ask for advice relating to financial choices here. There are a number of 12-year old kids who would like nothing more than to see you lose whatever fortune you might have gained.

think anonymity knows wat he's talking all i do is click on etrades xD

investing is a no brainer these days neways

TaDaaa

There is this little online gameing company I have heard of. Their name is K2, from their reports they have millions of subscribers and really look good. Strong assets, good structure, great management.

From what I have heard through the grape vine is they host this game called Knight Online that is sweeping the world like a wild fire. It is supposed to be the most secure game of all times.

I just wish I would have invested more. This company K2 really looks like the next Blizzard. But like they say, once you hear that you should invest in a company....its to late.

invest in a large multinational if you are not sure. they tend to be stable and generally shares will slowly rise. I have had shares in BT for a few years now and they always go up but slowly. Taking a gamble on an up-and-coming company can backfire unless you talk to an advisor and get good information.

Guys at my work took shares out in "British Steel" years ago when they was struggling. When british steel merged to form "Corus" they kept the shares, now this take over by Tata some of them got 60k back from 5k in but there waitin to retire before they sell <tax free>

Guys at my work took shares out in "British Steel" years ago when they was struggling. When british steel merged to form "Corus" they kept the shares, now this take over by Tata some of them got 60k back from 5k in but there waitin to retire before they sell <tax free>[/b]
    tax free?? damnit america sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast