Guild Wars 2: PvP insight

This is a discussion on Guild Wars 2: PvP insight within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well there isn`t`many PvP videos laying around, and as a matter of fact, I`ve only found like 3-4. Edit: this ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Guild Wars 2: PvP insight

Well there isn`t`many PvP videos laying around, and as a matter of fact, I`ve only found like 3-4. Edit: this is only because there isn't a BETA open yet.

This is the Elementalist (my profession :P).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4nHIkXTcyM&feature=related]Guild Wars 2 - GamesCom PvP HD Devs vs Boon control - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-28-2011 at 02:07 PM.

oh is it action type? Never played guild wars before. Cool

I've never played Guild Wars before either, but apparently Guild Wars #2 will be much different, at least to the point where it's like learning a whole new game.

But yeah, unlikely most of the other games, this game concentrates mostly on PvP, which is why I posted this on here, as most KO players are PvP orientated, as KO is pretty much only PvP.

Other then that I don't know much, even researching for the longest time, but that's of course since Beta is not even open yet.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

That tornado skill is awesome, i was planning on playing this, looking forward to it even more. Is there a date for the beta yet?

Nope they've been working on it for years now, and it's currently in alpha stage. They announced that closed beta will be this year, so actually release might be anywhere from Q4 2011 to Q1 2012, from what is predicted.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

So beta has to be soon then.. I wanna make a Charr thief or something

Yeah idk what I'm gonna be. Well I know an Elementalist for sure, but I dont know what race. If PvP is based on just playing along side with your race, then I'm gonna go Charr as people voted and out of the whole population only 3% are going to be Elemntalists, and if it's not I'm gonna be human.

guildwars forever