Has anyone?

This is a discussion on Has anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; has anyone felt like not logging to ko and lvling because ur friends have quit or something. i mean i ...
Page: 1

kdoyle

has anyone felt like not logging to ko and lvling because ur friends have quit or something. i mean i got new friends but they arent the same as the old ones i remember a time when i logged into vent and go to our clan channel first words out of someones mouth would make everyone laugh but now... i login to vent and no one is on and when i go try to find new ppl to hang out with they are jus dicks and are like "yo this is 60+ clan" or " we dont like nubs" im just almost giving up as well just like all my old friends such as Scrap aka itsjellytime (best dude that stuck wit me for a long time but now he might quit )Oscar,Icetime(aka MAGlX and Steven) Blitz, Tricky aka T_rey,WeeManJasonAcuna, Boticles,Wiseman aka Tank from manes,Replay,Roy, and like 7 others...

idk what else to do i tried GunZ but everyone is like im not playin that its gay, i tried 12sky that POS ( peice of shit) wont even work and i tried ps but thats boring as fuckzorz. i guess if i dont find a clan in akara that will help me lvl and shit i might have to leave ko for good.

Banned

sry bro..u know u my lover boy !!! no homo...but yea it sucks ..everyone is quiting and i quited..and came back and now im quiting again..its just life tho i mean meeting new people blows cause you wont find the people like u first had..ill always be on msn..but atm im go buy some kronic ..fucknig guy wants 40$ for a qurater but whatever..peace bro ill talk to u on msn