Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Heath Ledger dies :(

This is a discussion on Heath Ledger dies :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Sux. I remember him from A Knights Tale now that I think of it, was a pretty good movie [/b] ...
Page: 2

Sux. I remember him from A Knights Tale now that I think of it, was a pretty good movie [/b]
    i liked that movie too

sad that he had to die

Inactive Member

R.I.P

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Suicide or..?

Shogu2

nah i think they will do the movie in honor of him even though it was "supposedly" an overdose. He has done some good movies like a knights tale and some other ones, i detest brokeback mountain. Anyways he seemed like a good guy and they will probably use the most modern technology to like use a computerized image of him to do the rest of the movie b/c im sure he did alot of scenes already but idk
    Hope his family will be alright >.<

kennyburger

Suicide or..? [/b]
    yes he was found naked in his bathroom lieing on the floor with alot of pills around him :mellow:
    from what i heard.

They said that he started taking sleeping pills because he was only getting 2 hours of sleep a night. They said he was frazzled from how twisted the joker was, and from how ermersed in the char he was.

poor guy,
    I like knights tale, 10 things i hate about you, Patriot, the Order, sure their was some more.

Poor guy... I liked a knights tale also

LadyTorr

The Dark Knight has already finished shooting and is in post-production so don&#39;t worry, I&#39;m sure it will come out near the scheduled release.. Except now they have to find yet another Joker for the sequel :S

He was found with lots of prescription/sleeping pills around him, face-down in his bed. I hate to think it&#39;s a suicide, since he has a little girl too. Apparently some of the sleeping pills that he took have had people reporting strange side-effects to them before. I guess we just have to wait for the autopsy

Here&#39;s an update for you..
    New York Police say his death was an accidental drug overdose and not suicide

kennyburger

The Dark Knight has already finished shooting and is in post-production so don&#39;t worry, I&#39;m sure it will come out near the scheduled release.. Except now they have to find yet another Joker for the sequel :S

He was found with lots of prescription/sleeping pills around him, face-down in his bed. I hate to think it&#39;s a suicide, since he has a little girl too. Apparently some of the sleeping pills that he took have had people reporting strange side-effects to them before. I guess we just have to wait for the autopsy [/b]
    the autopsy is scheduled for today ?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

the autopsy is scheduled for today ?[/b]
    it&#39;s being said that he died of pneumonia, but they&#39;re waiting for the toxicology results (takes a few weeks...)

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

the news said the movie is supposed to come out in July

Banned

Heath Ledger was probably playing broke back mountain with someone. He most likely died when he was getting pounded in the ass while being high on some gay aphrodisiac. This theory explains why he was in the nude and bleeding from the ass when they found him.

As black people say, "he be homo son"

kennyburger

Heath Ledger was probably playing broke back mountain with someone. He most likely died when he was getting pounded in the ass while being high on some gay aphrodisiac. This theory explains why he was in the nude and bleeding from the ass when they found him.

As black people say, "he be homo son"[/b]
    your funny but all your posts provoke flames.

Banned

That gay movie plays on HBO sometimes

Miss_Cleric

That gay movie plays on HBO sometimes[/b]
    xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast