hey , GlossofPride , wanna pk or run?

This is a discussion on hey , GlossofPride , wanna pk or run? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This must be the worst rouge i've ever seen in CZ on ARES, he shoot one arrow, run or town, ...
Page: 1

dizzyontour

This must be the worst rouge i've ever seen in CZ on ARES, he shoot one arrow, run or town, and so he keeps doing, mailed him several times about the issue, wanna pk or run ? FFS IM LIKE LVL 67 SHAPE UP. if u wanna keep running, dont go CZ, piss off and stay away.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

have u ever thought hes just trying to piss u off hence why he doesnt fight? i used to do that all the time with my mage...run around solo til i get to a human xp party then bliz, ice nova, lvl 70 ice nova then run away...if they started to catch me i would town...rinse and repeat til humans stop xping and just sit there waiting for me at which point i would take a 10 min break and then repeat

have u ever thought hes just trying to piss u off hence why he doesnt fight? i used to do that all the time with my mage...run around solo til i get to a human xp party then bliz, ice nova, lvl 70 ice nova then run away...if they started to catch me i would town...rinse and repeat til humans stop xping and just sit there waiting for me at which point i would take a 10 min break and then repeat[/b]
    But you.. are a cunt.. :huh:

Judas Iscariot

have u ever thought hes just trying to piss u off hence why he doesnt fight? i used to do that all the time with my mage...run around solo til i get to a human xp party then bliz, ice nova, lvl 70 ice nova then run away...if they started to catch me i would town...rinse and repeat til humans stop xping and just sit there waiting for me at which point i would take a 10 min break and then repeat[/b]
    add some acid pots, illusion, stealth, styx and light feet into the mix and you got yourself some Guerilla-style pk B)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

add some acid pots, illusion, stealth, styx and light feet into the mix and you got yourself some Guerilla-style pk B)[/b]
    wasnt about pk...it aws about being a prick...just the same as id parasite people doin dm's in cz in ke

Judas Iscariot

pk, prick... i'm only off by 3 letters. :P