Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by SlmShady does ranking do that lvl/item thing anymore? havent been there since ko4life came out... no...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Originally posted by SlmShady
    does ranking do that lvl/item thing anymore? havent been there since ko4life came out...
    no

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: Hi

Originally posted by Timaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timaster)</div>
    i hope som people will be glad with my arrival *[/b]
    no not really

<!--QuoteBegin-Timaster

since they've put retards in charge
    no shit sherlock?

slmhy

Timaster

Re: Hi * *
    Timaster wrote: *
    i hope som people will be glad with my arrival *

no not really *

Cama can reads peoples minds these days? :rollseyes:

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Timaster
    you again timasta zzz
    you again :angry:
    anyone that agree's satan is a fucking piece of crap is fine with me.[/b]
    there are people that dont think hes a piece of crap? hes failed at every char hes ever played and still acts like hes the god of ko...he actually had the balls to say he taught me how to play mage when he didnt even play diez long enough to know who i was besides a mage sitting at zombies aoeing

Timaster

Trying to live up to the name 'community asshole" ?:P Nice try insulting me by saying my ko carreer was a failure but it doesn't really hurt me. I haven't even really played the game for over 3 months now?
    he actually had the balls to say he taught me how to play mage when he didnt even play diez long enough
    Funny thing is i didn't even play mage till xigenon so u might of wanted to assume that was a joke :rollseyes:
    I dno if this was a serrious attempt to insult me but if so u might wanna try harder, i have no problems stepping on an ant

Originally posted by Timaster
    Trying to live up to *the name 'community asshole" ?:P Nice try insulting me by saying my ko carreer was a failure but it doesn't really hurt me. I haven't even really played the game for over 3 months now? *
    he actually had the balls to say he taught me how to play mage when he didnt even play diez long enough
    Funny thing is i didn't even play mage till xigenon so u might of wanted to assume that was a joke :rollseyes:
    I dno if this was a serrious attempt to insult me but if so u might wanna try harder, i have no problems stepping on an ant
    go learn to read retard i was talking about satan so gj stepping on urself i guess

Timaster

LoL sorry i'm so embarassed right now, ive had to endure so many people saying i'm arrogant and sh1t that my defence mechanism turned on.. you don't know how many people said what i assumed you said about me lol I apologize

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Timaster
    Trying to live up to *the name 'community asshole" ?:P Nice try insulting me by saying my ko carreer was a failure but it doesn't really hurt me. I haven't even really played the game for over 3 months now? *
    go learn to read retard i was talking about satan so gj stepping on urself i guess[/b]
    fuck I almost spit my drink all over the computer when I seen that :lol: That was funny! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12