How do i add a bank account to my paypal account? please help

This is a discussion on How do i add a bank account to my paypal account? please help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I am going to sell some items for usd, i just made a paypal account but i cant figure out ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

I am going to sell some items for usd, i just made a paypal account but i cant figure out how to add my bank account number to my paypal account.

My father wont let me add a credit card so i dont KNOW how to add a debit card :/

Can anyone explain me?

I just see

Set Up Your Account

* Add Credit Card

Matador

First off it takes 3 days from bank to activate... Paypals sends a certain amount of money to your bank account . You have to call your bank and ask them for how much and put that certain amount in the fields they ask you for example " how much money was put in your bank account" becuz they want to make sure its yours and it is a true bank account. After you answered everything thye asked u can use ur bank but i strongly recomend u use credit card. It is a lot faster and u have to wait days if u want to buy something when using your bank.

RiseAgainst_

The thing is, my dad doesnt wants to add a credit card cuz he doesnt trusts this shit

Btw how do i activate it? it doesnt says anywhere "activate a bank acc" or a debit card? ;/