How to get a free meal from mcdonalds

This is a discussion on How to get a free meal from mcdonalds within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=331274...
Page: 1

except its dumb wont work that often and they have you on camera but retarded they have head sets there supposed to communicate

wouldn't work here neways would work at taco bell prolly the drive thru would obviously have to be enclosed so u can't get around the person in front of u

LAWL!!!

Banned

lol, why don't he try that at somewhere less shitty

Banned

I didn't watch the video..but I know how to get free meals around here anyway. Just tell them you didn't get the food, and the managers around here are just like give him more. You could literally eat the food in front of them. Then tell them you never received your food, and they would give you more.

J

Some places there are only 1 window. So the person taking your order will see the camera and see what car you are in. Then they would take your money, and give you the food at the same time. But where there is 2 windows i see how it's possible.

Some places there are only 1 window. So the person taking your order will see the camera and see what car you are in. Then they would take your money, and give you the food at the same time. But where there is 2 windows i see how it's possible.[/b]
    at noon usually both windows are open

TunaFishyMe

I didn't watch the video..but I know how to get free meals around here anyway. Just tell them you didn't get the food, and the managers around here are just like give him more. You could literally eat the food in front of them. Then tell them you never received your food, and they would give you more.[/b]
    thats cuz they rather give you a burger than losing a customer or causing a scene. Most people dont do that cuz its kinda embarassing but you could get away with it, people just think you are a hobo or some shit.

It wont work, I could see the odd time it works, depending on the people that work there. Although by coming in and saying that they screwed up your order through the drive thru works nice. They will ask for your reciept but just tell them it wasnt given to me. (its the order takers job to give the reciept) Also McDonalds always goes by "The Customer Is Always Right". Basically if your too poor to afford a 4-5 dollar meal then go for it :P