Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How is it to live in Israel

This is a discussion on How is it to live in Israel within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There is no such place "Palestine" All they want is this whole country, but of course we had and still ...
Page: 2

There is no such place "Palestine"
    All they want is this whole country, but of course we had and still have retarded prime ministers (aka Sharon and Olmert/Ulmert w/e his name is <_<), who give them what they want though it doesn't help at all, and of course they'll get nothing from us.

AllTheWay

Zaraki, both sides declined it?, i think you will look smarter if you wont reply for issues you dont know shit about.
    i wont talk about horror and shit, i live in Israel, Netanya and i've seen enough.
    i know we are not innocent, but think about it - when a 20 year old man
    enters israels and blows him self up in the middle of a street, thats TERROR.
    when israel's ARMY, not 1 man, army, thats their job, gets into "falastin" and trys to kill the leader of the terror activities, thats not terror, thats a way of reaction.
    even if i wasnt israeli, i would support israel, cuz they are doing the right thing.
    ofcourse many innocent people will die, its a war, live with it cuz i do.

Mattster

For those Americans who want to know more about the Israeli conflict with the Palestinians and others, I highly suggest this article: http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

Yes, I realize it's a long read, but it really shows how the Israelis and others affect the American public...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12