Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You just wont beliave it!

This is a discussion on You just wont beliave it! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Bike sex man placed on probation Cleaners caught Mr Stewart simulating sex with a bike A man caught trying to ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Bike sex man placed on probation Cleaners caught Mr Stewart simulating sex with a bikeA man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.

Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Gail Davidson, prosecuting, told Ayr Sheriff Court: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white t-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both cleaners, who were "extremely shocked", told the hostel manager who called police.

Sheriff Colin Miller told Stewart: "In almost four decades in the law I thought I had come across every perversion known to mankind, but this is a new one on me. I have never heard of a 'cycle-sexualist'."

Stewart had denied the offence, claiming it was caused by a misunderstanding after he had too much to drink.

The bachelor had been living in the hostel since October 2006 after moving from his council house in Girvan. He now lives in Ayr.

taken from the BBC website

Hostage

Why do people get like that?!

wOLfi

IM BRINGING SEXY BIKE

DragonFire

haha, I remember hearing about that on my way to work during the summer..It made me giggle ^_^

omg amazin&#39; story >_<

Amazing how Vandy gets about eh?

do you not think being sentenced for that seems a little unfair...afterall, he was in a bedroom :P?

what was the charge? rape on account of the bike not giving consent?

We caught a guy in uni having sex with his radiator, the radiators were under the windows in our dorms, and he didn&#39;t pull the curtains :lol: seriously, that guy was a dickhead as well :lol:

feinis

imagine what he could do with this one xD

I bet the bike had a "quick relieaf" system

Banned

wow wtf? a guy cant do what he wants to his belongings in his own bedroom? zzzzzz thats utterly stupid. the guys name is on sex offenders registery for 3 years. thats so BS..

Amazing how Vandy gets about eh?[/b]
    what about me ?
    ive never tried a bycicle. if its going to hurt my wee wee then i dont try it simple :mellow:

stonepilot1421

wow wtf? a guy cant do what he wants to his belongings in his own bedroom? zzzzzz thats utterly stupid. the guys name is on sex offenders registery for 3 years. thats so BS..[/b]
    yea wtf is up wit dat. he was in a room, so it wasnt in public. and its kinda like mastubating in some queer messed up way. they got no right to do that, any lawyer shuld b able to get him out of that one

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wonder if he used a rubber...

kennyburger

Retarded, thats like giving him a childs molester sentance for havin sex w/ a plastic doll.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Not really... plastic dolls have that purpose. But a Bike doesn&#39;t, thus making sex with a bike an unnatural action.

i cant believe im the first one to ask.. how do you have sex with a bike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast