Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FUCK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY

This is a discussion on FUCK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Cannot find my wireless xbox360 headset!!! ASDF§...
Page: 1

Cannot find my wireless xbox360 headset!!! ASDF§

wireless headset is shit neways dude even if it connects it breaks up and is overall shitty

the only reason to buy one is if your using keyboard and mouse adapter

wireless headset is shit neways dude even if it connects it breaks up and is overall shitty

the only reason to buy one is if your using keyboard and mouse adapter[/b]
    I had 3 wired ones. All had quality problem after a short while because the wire was so "weak". Thought would rather buy a wireless to see how it works. First I got fucked by Microsoft: In the description it said, that you can connect to wired controller too; Wrong.

Had to borrow my friends wireless controller, since I am one poor motherfucker.

Btw, found the little bastard. Let's see if sound quality is good enough.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

the technology ist not enough advanced

evilwevel

I had 3 wired ones. All had quality problem after a short while because the wire was so "weak".[/b]
    i've used a wired medusa headset for quite a while now. i roll over the cable with my chair every 10 minutes or so and it's still working so far.

pro gaming gear is the way to go :lol:

except those steelseries headsets, they suck @ quality. mine broke because the wire was just to thin and fragile.

i've used a wired medusa headset for quite a while now. i roll over the cable with my chair every 10 minutes or so and it's still working so far.

pro gaming gear is the way to go :lol:

except those steelseries headsets, they suck @ quality. mine broke because the wire was just to thin and fragile.[/b]
    Are we still talking about xbox360 equipment? h34r:

Banned

Got to be kidding me..

Arthurios

im using my ipod headphones for everything

No offense here Private, but you're listening to some 12 year old scream about how he 'pwned' someone... Is quality seriously a question? I could understand if you were listening to music, but chatting over a game... Really?

im using my ipod headphones for everything [/b]
    I would too. Unfortunately, there is no mic. h34r:

No offense here Private, but you're listening to some 12 year old scream about how he 'pwned' someone... Is quality seriously a question? I could understand if you were listening to music, but chatting over a game... Really?[/b]
    It's like you were playing with me. How did you know that?

When I was on C.O.D 4 kiddies screamed like hell.. had to mute 'em one by one. But quality is still important. I, usually, hate talking with phones/inet whatever. I, even have problem understanding my native language on the phone, so you will feel me how it is in english through shitty headset.

never used the 360 wireless headset b4, but if you try to find a wireless headset with a mic for PC its usually priced > 100$
    the ones for 360 are what, 30-40 buck

and lol aligator, thats another problem with wireless, same problem with wireless home phones, they are so freakin easy to lose

No offense here Private, but you're listening to some 12 year old scream about how he 'pwned' someone... Is quality seriously a question? I could understand if you were listening to music, but chatting over a game... Really?[/b]
    well when we played halo odds are we were ranked and if were playing online (not at the same house) communication is usually the reason we win and winning is usually the whole point

and i've never had a problem with wired headsets i have an original from one of the first xbox and no problems with the wires your probly just rough on it

vandy upset that with keyboard and mouse i can do 360's whiles shooting on halo

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Since we're on the subject, can anyone recommend a decent wireless headset for PC? Tired of rolling over wires on wired sets >.>

Test results:

Wireless headset for xbox360 is very nice. Had no disconnects of my xbox, good quality talking and listening and no wires around my head.

However, a bit more power in the phone would be nice. It is kinda hard to understand some people that talk not clearly or in a slang.

Banned

Your an idiot if you even use a headset if your not in a party with someone unless you have turtle beaches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast