I need help (Engineering) NAB TEST!

This is a discussion on I need help (Engineering) NAB TEST! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I am currently away to do my NAB test on monday to get into scotlands biggest engineering training company, but ...
Page: 1

I am currently away to do my NAB test on monday to get into scotlands biggest engineering training company, but i do not have a clue about what will be in it for maths. Ive been told Phythagoras, simple form, decimal subtractions and fractions will be in it but does anyone else know what could appear in a NAB test for maths?? I am ok at all the technology and circuit building and the English but anything can be a great help!

The last person i knew who did this was my dad but he has been retired scince he was 24 and everything has changed scince then.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! (Oil engineering is my dream job ) (I asked here cuz there may be someone who has done it before as they tried or have done it!)

Up

KaChing

:blink:
    sry didnt read
    and dont know how to delete post :/
    GL on your test ^^

Thanks ^^

Hoping i can pull a miracle off cuz i aint that great at maths

Bump

Basically they just test your basic maths skills ie Volumes,Trig, Maybe some Transposition of forumale. There also might be some spacial awareness questions etc

Friend just finished his "apprenticeship" in aberdeen and got based on Anazuria, I can ask him later about the test if u want me too