Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree43Likes

I still have the largest amount of likes

This is a discussion on I still have the largest amount of likes within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by wargrim Razor what are you talking about? You were shit as archer. maybe a bit over the ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Razor what are you talking about? You were shit as archer. maybe a bit over the average but still shit in the end. I don't know where you get all your ego. And the fact that you constantly praise yourself for being a poor fuck up only accentuates that you never accomplished anything

come on

coooooooome oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!
    yes grim exactly thank you ooo and the one telling razor he was shitty was me i was xxxxPointManxxxx in game and i did not even know who razor was until he felt the need to flame me on ko forum u may have been good back in the day but like i said u were good because you were lv 80 and everyone pking was not and u have gear for that time u may say u were not baba but a +7 wf back in that day was 40gb+ and gbs were at least 5$ back then so dont pull the baba shit

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    yes grim exactly thank you ooo and the one telling razor he was shitty was me i was xxxxPointManxxxx in game and i did not even know who razor was until he felt the need to flame me on ko forum u may have been good back in the day but like i said u were good because you were lv 80 and everyone pking was not and u have gear for that time u may say u were not baba but a +7 wf back in that day was 40gb+ and gbs were at least 5$ back then so dont pull the baba shit
    There's so much ignorance in this post that I'm not gonna bother addressing it. Believe what you want "pointman", I thought you were my polish(?) buddy wetbowjob but it looks like he's letting use his account! Something that I'm gonna report.

Cheers.

lol i think that was the only post over 3 pages i actually read

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678