Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I WANT TO BE JAPANEASE

This is a discussion on I WANT TO BE JAPANEASE within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl naruto > bleach tbh.. i mean ok bleach's cool and everything but naruto's storyline just makes ...
Page: 2

T-Mac

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    naruto > bleach tbh.. i mean ok bleach's cool and everything but naruto's storyline just makes me feel warm n fuzzy sometimes ~_~

n gaara > hitsugaya (favourite chars from naruto/bleach respectively)

LOL GAY WARM AND FUZZY.

dude naruto fillers were like (WTF GAY)....bleach fillers are much more cooler..

and storyline is different...depends what kind of person u are..i prefer Orhihime and Matsumoto boobs on any1!!!!

and btw.....BYAKUYA AND RENJI FTW!!!!!!!!

Hypnos

Start with learning Katakana, if you really want to learn japanese.

RPG designed to teach it:
    http://www.lrnj.com/

Some other links I have:
    http://del.icio.us/hypnos/japanese

T-Mac

Originally posted by Hypnos
    Start with learning Katakana, if you really want to learn japanese.

RPG designed to teach it:
    http://www.lrnj.com/

Some other links I have:
    http://del.icio.us/hypnos/japanese
    LOL thanks alot!!!!!!! :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    naruto > bleach tbh.. i mean ok bleach's cool and everything but naruto's storyline just makes me feel warm n fuzzy sometimes ~_~

LOL GAY WARM AND FUZZY.

dude naruto fillers were like (WTF GAY)....bleach fillers are much more cooler..

and storyline is different...depends what kind of person u are..i prefer Orhihime and Matsumoto boobs on any1!!!!

and btw.....BYAKUYA AND RENJI FTW!!!!!!!![/b]
    yes fillers r gay, matsumoto doesn't even have arms(in the manga originally) n orihime.. well ye shes attractive. at least compared to flatchest suicidal rukia.

though tsunade probably owns them all in titties. there's too few twists in bleach, thats the thing i do not like. most of it is just fighting. naruto's main storyline is great with nice twists, thats why i like it . like how they change a cold-blooded killer like gaara to be a great *[spoiler] and a great shinobi. or how akatsuki came into the picture when the greatest known evil then was only orochimaru. or how yondaime/sandaime was killed even as a important role of the story. bleach is kind of too expected for me, at least i guess :unsure:

T-Mac

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by T-Mac@

LOL GAY WARM AND FUZZY.

yes fillers r gay, matsumoto doesn't even have arms(in the manga originally) n orihime.. well ye shes attractive. at least compared to flatchest suicidal rukia.

though tsunade probably owns them all in titties. there's too few twists in bleach, thats the thing i do not like. most of it is just fighting. naruto's main storyline is great with nice twists, thats why i like it . like how they change a cold-blooded killer like gaara to be a great *[spoiler] and a great shinobi. or how akatsuki came into the picture when the greatest known evil then was only orochimaru. or how yondaime/sandaime was killed even as a important role of the story. bleach is kind of too expected for me, at least i guess :unsure:[/b]
    well it is...but fillers came too soon...and i dont read the manga...so all SS story is still opened..

Banned

anime download site :
    http://www.animeyume.org/index.php :P

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-T-Mac
    @

LOL GAY WARM AND FUZZY.

though tsunade probably owns them all in titties. there's too few twists in bleach, thats the thing i do not like. most of it is just fighting. naruto's main storyline is great with nice twists, thats why i like it . like how they change a cold-blooded killer like gaara to be a great *[spoiler] and a great shinobi. or how akatsuki came into the picture when the greatest known evil then was only orochimaru. or how yondaime/sandaime was killed even as a important role of the story. bleach is kind of too expected for me, at least i guess :unsure:[/b]
    well it is...but fillers came too soon...and i dont read the manga...so all SS story is still opened..[/b][/quote]

then u'll see in the anime soon how nice the plot twists after 3 yrs of training

T-Mac

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)
    <!--QuoteBegin-T-Mac
    @

LOL GAY WARM AND FUZZY.

though tsunade probably owns them all in titties. there's too few twists in bleach, thats the thing i do not like. most of it is just fighting. naruto's main storyline is great with nice twists, thats why i like it . like how they change a cold-blooded killer like gaara to be a great *[spoiler] and a great shinobi. or how akatsuki came into the picture when the greatest known evil then was only orochimaru. or how yondaime/sandaime was killed even as a important role of the story. bleach is kind of too expected for me, at least i guess :unsure:
    well it is...but fillers came too soon...and i dont read the manga...so all SS story is still opened..[/b]
    then u'll see in the anime soon how nice the plot twists after 3 yrs of training [/b][/quote]

ZZZZZZ I HOPE IT WILL BE FASTTTT =[

btw some1 told me kisuke will die =[

ZZZZZ

the_man_slayer

Kenshin ftw! :lol: I My Me Strawberry Egg's is good too :wub:
    I love people getting confused between chinese and japanese people when they meet someone who was asian or sumin lol :lol:

who's kisuke :blink: (is he from bleach?)

n fillers endingby this week for naruto, i think.

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    Kenshin ftw! * :lol: * I My Me Strawberry Egg's is good too * :wub: *
    I love people getting confused between chinese and japanese people when they meet someone who was asian or sumin lol * :lol:
    vacy always ask if i'm jap although i said it clearly i'm singaporean chinese <_<

the_man_slayer

lol!

T-Mac

who's kisuke *:blink: (is he from bleach?)

n fillers endingby this week for naruto, i think.
    Urahara Kisuke!!! and yes.

Z3non

When i grow up i wanna be a ruber ducky :lol:

T-Mac

Originally posted by Z3non
    When i grow up i wanna be a ruber ducky *:lol:
    OMFG :blink:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast