Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

THE IDF ARMY

This is a discussion on THE IDF ARMY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just kinda seen a pattern emerging here, the Muslims (Turkish people) just defend Palestine simply because they are Muslims, even ...
Page: 3

Just kinda seen a pattern emerging here, the Muslims (Turkish people) just defend Palestine simply because they are Muslims, even though they don't have a clue as to what is actually happening. You guys don't get it do you, it's like if you keep poking a dormant tiger, one day it will bite.[/b]
    +1 to that, artuhrious ure just pullin shit out of ur ass.

gotta admit though that i didnt know about the muslim school being attacked, im sure it wasnt intentional but whatever, its not like ure gonna even try to listen to what i have to say.
    i did mention in one of my posts that im against children dying and citizens suffering but - if ure allowed to do it for years on years, shoulda expected it backfiring you some day.

btw gotta lol at the "thats just new years rockets" thingy.

Arthurios

No what you are saying bullshit ( Imhotep). Israel has the right to defend his country, just like Turkey is doing against the PKK. But when Turkey did it, everyone in the EU even USA complained about it and said stop it as quick as you can. Turkey only bombed places in the mountains and caves where the PKK was. And only 1 innocent civilian died unfortunatly. I dont say hamas is good or something because of those stupid attacks etc. But what I am saying is, what can they do? When they came to power in Gaza, Israel shut down the border and Gaza with 1.5mil people on a small piece of land didnt have a lot of food, power, gas etc etc. So they cant do anything else except those small rockets they aim on Israel, atleast now Gaza and the Palestinian people is getting attention world wide.

What would you do if your land is taken 60 years ago, thats just 1 generation ago dont forget that. Hundreds of years long the Christians, Jews and Muslim shared those holy lands together with no problem (After the crusades) I just want to say that Israel has fuckt it up 50 years ago. The Palestinian people are sick of it, just like the Israelian people are sick of those small rockets the hamas is using.

Israel has the right to defend there country and eliminate Hamas, but why o why so much innocent casualties. Why? With that kind of modern army, with that kind of modern and good intelligence agency's. Why use fosfor bombs? When its illegal in the world? Why bomb a UN Truck? Why use clusterbombs (especially in libanon 1/2 years ago (wich are illegal also))

And yes I am Turkish and yes I am muslim but still that doesnt count, the people who kill themselfs in Iraq etc are muslims aswell. So religion has nothing to do with it at this moment. Al those kids who died, is just a generation los for the Palestinians, the old people will die soon, and the kids are dead already that means less Palestinian people in Gaza in the future. Think about it.

edit : to Tknight, you are an idiot. But no hard feelings because you are an Israelian and ofcourse you are not against your country no matter what because Israelians are just like Turks. A lot of nationalism. And you didnt know about that school, ok but still 40 people died!! You can not just forget it or use a excuse that is was not intentional.

edit2: Did I already said that 2 friends of mine who are living in Gaza are probably dead? I didnt here from them for a month now It makes a lot harder because of that aswell to give a view about this situation for me from a neutral point.
    Basel_aila on ko4life... I also have a lot of Israelian people on msn, so its not like I hate the people. Do not forget that.

edit : to Tknight, you are an idiot. But no hard feelings because you are an Israelian and ofcourse you are not against your country no matter what because Israelians are just like Turks. A lot of nationalism.[/b]
    didnt read a thing but that, cuz frankly, its obious ure not even trying to understand what i have to say, so no reason reading that long ass pointless essay.
    being called an idiot over a ko forum really hurts my feelings u know.. however, id like u to give me 1 reason of why am i an idiot.. everything ive posted so far is based on facts.. facts that I experience every day, and umm yeah u dont.

much nationalism ? that might be true, but i have my own opinions thank u, i know that Israel is not a perfect place and that many actions here are done stupidly.. but u sir are just plain ignorant cuz u dont know shit ure talking about.

to ur edit, a 4 children-mother in my city died thnx to a hamas' rocket.. im sorry for ur loss but stop fuking crying, its not like were the only ones causing death.

Arthurios

You didnt even read my part so you are flaming me for nothing hehehe, you are calling me an ignorant because I give my opinion haha. Atleast I am reading everything what you say. Like I said before, I dont approve what Hamas is doing. But you wont know that because you didnt read everything. And then I am the one who is not even trying to understand everything? haha give me a brake cmon..... and I am the one who is ignorant? hehe ok what ever. Just read the goddamn ''essay'' like you call it.

You didnt even read my part so you are flaming me for nothing hehehe, you are calling me an ignorant because I give my opinion haha. Atleast I am reading everything what you say. Like I said before, I dont approve what Hamas is doing. But you wont know that because you didnt read everything. And then I am the one who is not even trying to understand everything? haha give me a brake cmon..... and I am the one who is ignorant? hehe ok what ever. Just read the goddamn ''essay'' like you call it.[/b]
    know what, ure right.. i just took the time and read it.
    u really dont know anything about me .. im really against citizens being killed, if it was up to me 100% of the dead people would be hamas members, but that kind of thing is not possible unfortunately, u have to realize that.

most citizens in gaza should have expected such a reaction coming from israel, knowing that their army or whatever u want to name it is full of retarded pricks.

would just like to make it clear that im not "flaming" anyone, it seems like Israel is hated all over the world and im kinda sick of it, so trying to voice my opinion around here.

Arthurios

Yes everyone would have tried to get less innocent casualties, but it already happend.. Israel reacted waaaay to hard (but thats my opinion) But still what do you say about the fosfor bombs? I even put a picture to it. Its illegal, and about the UN truck who got bombed. The truck had a big UN logo on it... Its just that it looks like Israel has a lack of everyone in the world except theirselves... and thats what I hate at the moment and the dead innocent people. And all the things I say, I am not only saying this to you, I dont know you like you said and you dont know me but we both know the problems at the moment in that region.

Yes everyone would have tried to get less innocent casualties, but it already happend.. Israel reacted waaaay to hard (but thats my opinion) But still what do you say about the fosfor bombs? I even put a picture to it. Its illegal, and about the UN truck who got bombed. The truck had a big UN logo on it... Its just that it looks like Israel has a lack of everyone in the world except theirselves... and thats what I hate at the moment and the dead innocent people. And all the things I say, I am not only saying this to you, I dont know you like you said and you dont know me but we both know the problems at the moment in that region.[/b]
    i didnt reply to the uncoventional bombs statement because i simply dont know what ure talking about.
    all i hear in the news is that the rockets the hamas is using are actually considered the unconventional weapons.
    if ure right, ima have to agree with u and say its a big mistake to do that but im pretty sure ure not.

same goes for truck story .. never heard about it, shame if it hapenned.
    would just like to mention were not obligated to help the arab citizens.. this is war and i dont see any friendly help coming towards our side, do u ? (i know we dont need any, but at least Israel is showing a lil sympathy).

Irael says its ok they killed all those civilians because they were targeting hamas members. Well in israel they have an army post in almost every single city, so when hamas fires rockest and they fall short and kill other zionists its ok because they were targeting ur military that is placed right in the middle of your cities. its ok for u guys its ok for us. we're defending our ppl and your defending urs so y are we called terrorists again when israel is the most hated "nation" in the world?

Arthurios

I put a picture over there and its right.. Its in Turkish but if you look on the internet you would probably find about it. And here you go about the truck who got bombed : http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/2957266...a__.html?p=10,1

Its Dutch but a major news paper in the Netherlands, and the Telegraaf is usually a pro america/israel newspaper. So anti muslims etc (Turkey especially always negativ news about it)
    anyway what the hamas is using is just simple work, rockets like they used in the 1900's but like I said before, its wrong aswell! And actually Israel is obligated to help the arab citizens, you guys took the land remember? with force.. and you guys closed the borders. It all hapend because of that, because of the borders. If that didnt happend maybe there would not be allot of problems like now at the moment. And I you are wrong with the little sympathy that Israel is showing, if they had sympathy then the red cross would get allowed to help inmediatly. Anyway I heared there is a solution for this and that Turkish soldiers probably will go there after this as a UN peaceforce. Because Turkey has good contacts with the Palestinians and also with the Israelians.

I put a picture over there and its right.. Its in Turkish but if you look on the internet you would probably find about it. And here you go about the truck who got bombed : http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/2957266...a__.html?p=10,1

Its Dutch but a major news paper in the Netherlands, and the Telegraaf is usually a pro america/israel newspaper. So anti muslims etc (Turkey especially always negativ news about it)
    anyway what the hamas is using is just simple work, rockets like they used in the 1900's but like I said before, its wrong aswell! And actually Israel is obligated to help the arab citizens, you guys took the land remember? with force.. and you guys closed the borders. It all hapend because of that, because of the borders. If that didnt happend maybe there would not be allot of problems like now at the moment. And I you are wrong with the little sympathy that Israel is showing, if they had sympathy then the red cross would get allowed to help inmediatly. Anyway I heared there is a solution for this and that Turkish soldiers probably will go there after this as a UN peaceforce. Because Turkey has good contacts with the Palestinians and also with the Israelians.[/b]
    this is probably gonna be my last post here.

ure talking a lot about the Israeli actions and how wrong they are, the only good arguments ure able to give are illegal weapons and citizens deaths. u already know im FULLY on ur side on 1 of these.
    i dunno what borders ure talking about .. if ure talking about the actions inside gaza.. taking out the borders are the only option to stop weapon transfering to hamas soldiers, or do u want us to just let them assholes keep gearing up ?

Israel has already sent some trucks with supplies as ive mentioned before, thats called simpathy in my book.. yet again i see none of that towards us. drop that UN truck issue for a moment, which ure pretty right about, and look at my side for a sec.

Israel has already sent some trucks with supplies as ive mentioned before, thats called simpathy in my book.. yet again i see none of that towards us. drop that UN truck issue for a moment, which ure pretty right about, and look at my side for a sec.
    [/quote]

lol ya israel show real sympthay opening up the borders for 3 hours. how is that supposed to help 1.5m ppl living in gaza??
    And israel doesnt get any sympathy? what about the billions of dollars the US donates to u guys and all the american weapons?
    without the USA u guys wouldve been done alooooooooooooooong time ago

Arthurios

ok this is going to be my last post today either, anyway Israel has send some trucks indeed, but finally after a lot of protests in the world. Why not inmediatly? And closing the borders, so hamas is going to get weapons in Isreal itself? They already have a lot of tunnels to Egypt so closing the borders is not helping as you can see. And no I dont want them to gear up so there would be finally peace. But like I said before they dont have another option. After all those years. I just want you to understand that. And the arguments I give are good enough. And yes I already know you are accepting that what I said so thats cool because a lot of people would try to talk it good. Anyway its hard to discuss about this with someone from Israel and with someone from Palestine like that other guy (de4dshot) because there is a lot of hating going around. But you guys both need to have the same conclusion that a war is stupid and Israel AND Hamas ( I say hamas because fatah is not like that) are both wrong!

I am going to do my homework and get some sleep. I will see and give a reply tomorrow, good night to everyone..

lol ya israel show real sympthay opening up the borders for 3 hours. how is that supposed to help 1.5m ppl living in gaza??
    And israel doesnt get any sympathy? what about the billions of dollars the US donates to u guys and all the american weapons?
    without the USA u guys wouldve been done alooooooooooooooong time ago[/b]
    lol ? what u on about .. any help we get from the US is none of ur bussines. plus, there are so many muslim countries that support gaza and have been threatening to help them.

what i mean is that the arabs dont seem to appriciate the help theyre getting from us, its not like any of our opponents are trying to help us in some sort of way.

its not that we dont appreciate the help its just that it seems funny, idk if its just me or every1 else feels the same, that israel finaly sent aid after 12 days of bombing with no mercy killing hundreds and injuring thousands
    so ya they sent aid. but is it because they wanted to or is it because of the international pressure from all around the world and the millions of people around the world protesting against the israeli aggression?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

like every 2nd statement of urs is total bullshit im sorry..
    whos making up crap? how dare u say we should leave u alone when the past 8 years have been the living hell for certain cities in Israel ? if anything, Israel defends itself and not the palestenians.

1st of all, no schools have been attacked so far as much as i know, and none will be, because thats not Israel's intention.
    did you also know an Israeli school has been hit by a hamas' rocket last week ? luckily there were no people in it because none of the southern cities have schools working until further notice.
    I also doubt "moms are worried for their sons" when the next day they might send their children to blow up in Israel to get a person or two killed.

be my guest and post some bullshit pictures, no one believes these anymore anyways.[/b]
    um you have no idea how much USA/Canada makes up shit... trust me... they will do anything to make the Palestinians look like the bad guys, when actually the Israeli are
    This isn't a war, it's more like a slaughter, Palestinians have nothing to fight with, while the Israeli get supported by the USA (not by army forces but by the intel they provide) and enjoy the massive Palestinian deaths that happen daily.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast