Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

if u like craps like hip hop , beyonce..

This is a discussion on if u like craps like hip hop , beyonce.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 110% Agree! h34r: Don't mess with Metal either [/b] I like a bit of rock, hip hop, metal so im ...
Page: 2

110% Agree! h34r:

Don't mess with Metal either [/b]

I like a bit of rock, hip hop, metal so im not gonna complain. ^^

Xtr3m3

metal is disgusting[/b]
    Big bully!!!! :P

Big bully!!!! :P[/b]
    if u wanna hear grown men scream go to a gay bar or sumin

b1rdy

everyone has his own taste saying something sucks shows moore how ignorant u are then ppl listening to
    that kind of music[/b]
    +1 You can't judge ppl for what they like or dislike cuz what u might like others don't...everyone with their taste and

let ppl be.

some hip hop song is alright...
    but the majority of em are just some black chick shaking her butt on a very close camera angle.. with their finger in some weird shapes.

That's no art. Its over, those day when the song being sang last forever!!!
    nowaday, only take 2 months to forget about a < top 10 song.

Its not art anymore... everything is $$ and USD and CSD (camerican dollar)

NathanAlgren

S>Lev0&#39;s video dancing "Beyonce & Shakira-Beautiful Liar" naked on his room h34r:[/b]

burn me a copy h34r:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I have done a one big circle in history of our music ,we started from cavemen dancing around guy who was playing on drum just like today techno parties look like but instead of camp-fire we have lights and DJ&#39;s playing music w/o words and any artistic value. End of the world:S

I don&#39;t want to insult people who likes it but it just my point of view.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There is no but, if you say a music is good/bad taste then you are voicing your opinion.[/b]
    Ur soooooo clueless.

About topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQf5poAK4s0

Enuff said. /end

b1rdy

but the majority of em are just some black chick shaking her butt on a very close camera angle.. with their finger in some weird shapes.

That&#39;s no art. Its over, those day when the song being sang last forever!!!

Its not art anymore... everything is $$ and USD and CSD (camerican dollar)[/b]
    yea I agree, but todays generation...including me u may say don&#39;t rlly care if the girl is shaking her ass on cam or w.e

(I do tho) and yea it&#39;s not art no more i agree with it but what can u do, you won&#39;t change what someone already got put

in their head since a young age....Just let ppl be and live ur life. It&#39;s all money n buisness, well everything is now isn&#39;t it?

Even TV .... so its w/e. Corruption ftw. But yea that would be in another topic.

u take 4 random notes... multiply it by 40,000 and u get a *song*

5DollahSuckySucky

That&#39;s no art. Its over, those day when the song being sang last forever!!!

Its not art anymore... everything is $$ and USD and CSD (camerican dollar)[/b]
    That is mainstream Hip-Pop/Pop Rap don&#39;t get the 2 confused ..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

That is mainstream Hip-Pop/Pop Rap don&#39;t get the 2 confused ..[/b]
    Pretty much the same with electronic (and even rock) music. Zero once said that everything made electronicly is retarded. Truth is that crap like techno and whatever is retarded, it has no sense of music in it. Other genres in electronic music have overwhelmingly talented artists. There can be some decent tracks in techno but id like to hear see them coz i havent yet. It takes talent to cook up smth great in every style.

About taste, objective bad taste means that whatever ur lissening, it can be said that universaly its total crap. Its not influenced by current social and whatever factors.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Mainstream music sucks, for the majority. That&#39;s the crap you see and probably hate. The rest is the good shit, the stuff you don&#39;t see on tv and doesn&#39;t get hyped up very much.

Xtr3m3

I think we should retro to the 70&#39;s -80&#39;s :huh: :unsure:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast