joke time

This is a discussion on joke time within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; A man goes to the gun shop and asks for a .44 Magnum. "Wow, do you actually need such a ...
Page: 1

A man goes to the gun shop and asks for a .44 Magnum.

"Wow, do you actually need such a big gun?", the shopkeeper asks. "What for?" "To shoot at cans" the man replies.
    "Cans? That'd be quite expensive for that. Here's this 9 mm pistol, that's much cheaper..."
    "No, I need the .44 Magnum."
    "To shoot at cans?"
    "Yes, to shoot at cans."
    "But what kind of cans?"
    "Well... Jamaicans, Mexicans, Africans..."

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Cans are the tin thingys?
    I don't get it.

Banned

Yeah, the shopkeeper was reffering to the tin cans. but the buyer was reffering to the mexiCANS, jamaiCANS, etc..

Inactive Member

if you wanna go that racistic there's one:

three billionaires meet at the golf club and starts speaking about their leisure, one goes like: i have my own lake with all the fishes that are going to extinct and i'm fishing em every weekend, second was like: i have my own park, where i have a pack of lions, some buffalos and other animals that are rare and i'm going there hunting every weekend. third billionaire steps up and says: i have got my own park too, i'm hunting nosirs there. those two were like what the hell is a "nosir". the guy say: i can take you both for a weekend, u'll see. so they go to third billionaires residence, they drive to a park with huge gate, all of them loads their weapons, the gate opens up and theres a bunch of negros running around yelling "No Sir! no Sir!"

no offence its just a joke

Who is Soulja Boy's best friend?

YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!