Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

legend of ares

This is a discussion on legend of ares within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I tried it yesterday...got to lev 20, seems way too slow and boring. Theres no control skill involved other than ...
Page: 11

Lawless

I tried it yesterday...got to lev 20, seems way too slow and boring. Theres no control skill involved other than hitting your skillbar at fast enough....i dont see there will be much a diff in pk....higher level/ better gear wins, simple as that control of character is nonexistant as a factor in PK or killing mobs....autoattack and skill/pot till you win or lose thats all

NooBZilla

as first it seems boring because all of you are shit and shitty items ... but once you get better skills and good armor and a nice sword +11 like mine you own and takes more skills and have to use skills faster as defence and attack.. doesnt take skill, and you cant slide like noobs do in CZ in KO :angry: ... and GM's asnwer you right away as they play in game as well and they dont hide like KO GM's.. in this game on top of their head it says GM which is cool. Graphics well yea nothing great but i rather have a good game play over graphics anyday. :P

but as in KO vs LOA... i like the LOA game paly better but KO pk better

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

seems like it sucks :P

i played it for like a few minutes and it looked like crap

i might still play cuz my entire clan and confed is playin it...
    CelestialWards well my usko char is noobie and in our sub but thats my confed

NooBZilla

if anyone needs clan and is playing in poseidon alliance nation... let us know we have a clan and capes have like 10 people or so from KO in the clan

FoShOO

oh ya wolf grave lets invite random people :P :P :P :P

NooBZilla

there not random i know all :P

Man0rMachine

ss plýs baba

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    if anyone needs clan and is playing in poseidon alliance nation... let us know we have a clan and capes *have like 10 people or so from KO in the clan
    one of my guild members on demeter got duped coins from his friend on poseiden and he has 870billion (on poseiden)

btw look at ss of the week, its some level 60 clan already with best gear in game -_-

FoShOO

From what I hear, some closed beta people wee ablw to transfer chars to the open beta.
    Plus, duping was avalible on all servers, seeing how the save bug was for both servers.

Vlein

o.O D server never had save bug, i went and tried

PS. Im hot

[/img]

NooBZilla

omfg... stalker why you taking pictures of my character :wub:

FoShOO

oh whos level 45 now xD

NooBZilla

not you lol.... your 44 :P

Gforce

KO graphic engine + Turf Battle (suxky) interface = Legend of Ares.

Pabloxes

Game was released in 2002 in Korea. They added some quests and war features and called it american verion in 2006.