lesbian beastiality ftw?

This is a discussion on lesbian beastiality ftw? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; rofl... stupid school, why do they got Mirc blocked here =( ew I cant use mIRC here, its blocked somehow, ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Banned

rofl...

stupid school, why do they got Mirc blocked here =( ew

I cant use mIRC here, its blocked somehow, would love to :P seems you guys have alot of fun there lol...

On my school we use some sorta proxy (i think thats the name) we connect to a main server/firewall with Microsoft Firewall For ISA Server 2004...

Every student gets a id/pass that we can use (i wrote that in msn, under connection option, to be able to log on)... our server is named Server1 O_O (ip: to the "gateway" 172.16.1.4) can any geek here help me maybe? Phantom? Cama/AppleSauce ? :P

5DollahSuckySucky

rofl...

stupid school, why do they got Mirc blocked here =( ew

I cant use mIRC here, its blocked somehow, would love to :P seems you guys have alot of fun there lol...

On my school we use some sorta proxy (i think thats the name) we connect to a main server/firewall with Microsoft Firewall For ISA Server 2004...

Every student gets a id/pass that we can use (i wrote that in msn, under connection option, to be able to log on)... our server is named Server1 O_O (ip: to the "gateway" 172.16.1.4) can any geek here help me maybe? Phantom? Cama/AppleSauce ? :P[/b]
    http://irc.netsplit.de/webchat/?net=QuakeN...;room=%23kodiez