Lil Thanks Speech

This is a discussion on Lil Thanks Speech within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just received a letter from my high school , nd they are saying that on wednesday night is Award ...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

Thumbs down

I just received a letter from my high school , nd they are saying that on wednesday night is Award Night nd that im going to receive one , probbly the french Honors one :/ Cuz im a beast in the french language ;P

I jusst need a lil thanks speech , like a lil sentence that is simple cuz im a very nervous person on stage believe me :/ when i say something i usually like cut my breathing nd all that so it has to be short HELP ME PEEPZ

DarK

You have to have a thank-you speech? all we gotta do is go up on stage infront of everyone and get this fake scroll thing, only for a picture then a few days later we get the actual award at sschool before we go home

Banned

Think of something in French and translate it. Try to make it funny. Make sure you do not screw up pronouncing anything.

ZumieZ

Make sure you do not screw up pronouncing anything.[/b]
    LOL! Thats the EFFIN problem O_o , i dont need to talk in french nd i do have to say something , cuz im kinda representative of the French Classes :/ ,well anyways just in case i gotta be ready

Thank you for this award, I would like to thank my mum *point*, my French teacher *point* and all the guys at ko4life who supported me through my emotional journey of learning French. Thanks guys.

ZumieZ

Thank you for this award, I would like to thank my mum *point*, my French teacher *point* and all the guys at ko4life who supported me through my emotional journey of learning French. Thanks guys.[/b]
    Zuhahahah , thats a good one =D Ok lemme suggest this time gimme ur opinion

I just wanna say , tahts it really an honor to receive this award and Tankh you so much

Zuhahahah , thats a good one =D Ok lemme suggest this time gimme ur opinion

I just wanna say , tahts it really an honor to receive this award and Tankh you so much[/b]
    I am really honoured to receive this award, i would just like to say thank you to all the people who have helped me along the way. Thank you.

Banned

Make a PowerPoint document with all the replies in this post and make a presentation when you get the award h34r:

Apocalyps2

just say something in french first

like Ty for the award, it is a real honor for me

and then u say

For the people who dont understand french ( do this smiley :P ) heres the translation

Then u say the same but now in english

and then u say Ko4Life 4 life!!

:P

or if u want it really short

merci thank you, au revoir

make sure you thank the pope, queen of england, crown prince of japan, farking penguin in the north pole, fag on the street...

the
    list
    goes
    on

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i find it funny u think theyre even gonna let u give a speech for basicly a worthless high school award <_< its not like u won a grammy or some shit

heres how itll go:

and french award goes to (ur name)
    people clap
    u walk up there
    get ur award
    shake hands with person giving u award
    u turn and smile
    u go back to ur seat
    end.

fonzy

say thanks chuck norris i owe it all to you and the fonz...^^