Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Liverpool FOR THE WIN

This is a discussion on Liverpool FOR THE WIN within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Obviously not as the case has proven 2 Prem titles 2 Worthless cups Over £500mill spent Title hopes down the ...
Page: 2

Banned

Obviously not as the case has proven

2 Prem titles

2 Worthless cups

Over £500mill spent

Title hopes down the toilet

Out of the Champoins Leuage

F.A cup final against one of the most in form Man United team's for 8 years.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be slitting my wrist with the shame that idiot has put on Chelsea.

As the Beatle once said "Can't buy me love or a good football team" had to play the record backwards to hear that ofc.[/b]
    Mourinho always has an excuse if Chelsea lose, ALWAYS bitches, like he said today on sky sports news that 'chelsea deserved to win the game' because they 'played better' at extra time. http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...+We+were+better

I like this comment someone posted on sky sports site:

Jose Mourinho's comments about the match were surely that of sour grapes. It actually made me wonder if he was watching the same game. The atmosphere even from watching the game at home was electric. For anyone who has ever stood on the Kop and listened to the singing they will understand what I mean when I say it makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Mourinho has no soul! Dirk Kuyt's goal in the second half should have stood as looking at the replay it was 50/50 if he was off-side. Mourinho's arrogance does not go unnoticed and surely he cannot blame the press every time for taking what he says out of context.
    Kay Braun - Weston Super Mare[/b]
    Anyway should be a good game tonight, going pub early to save a seat!

Also don't forget the derby on saturday

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Mourinho always has an excuse if Chelsea lose, ALWAYS bitches, like he said today on sky sports news that 'chelsea deserved to win the game' because they 'played better' at extra time. http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...+We+were+better

I like this comment someone posted on sky sports site:

Anyway should be a good game tonight, going pub early to save a seat!

Also don't forget the derby on saturday [/b]

Got a BBQ at mates and plent of beer is to hand ( after last weeks game going to need it )

Saturday going to be brilliant with our away from and City home form. Also who would ever thought Arsenal could win us the prem on Sunday!!!

Ive got a nice PLC program to write during the match

Happy days.......

Cant stand the way how Chelsea plays, too defensive.

Glad Liverpool won, today hopily man-u and i'm quite sure we will see a nice final in Athens.

Two teams who dont mind to attack and not a closed game like Cl final used to be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12