Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lol @ tripleOG4life

This is a discussion on lol @ tripleOG4life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default lol @ tripleOG4life

Zink

:wub:

Is that trip? doesn't seem like him :wacko:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

trip is full of hate

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Zink
    :wub:

Is that trip? doesn't seem like him *:wacko:
    ya, that's trip, you just don't know him anymore... KO changed him for life

fuker this wasnt supposed to be public what happens in ally chat stays there i always say h43r: h43r: yea that was me i was mad :P zaria likes duffing me for some reason

btw i didnt mean to say zike in that ss. i always get zike and zaria confused. stupid ppl use z's in their name -_-

Hells Kitchen

lol owned by the quest bug abuser ? :lol:

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    lol owned by the quest bug abuser ? *:lol:
    Z A R I A. As he just explained retard.
    And zike did'nt quest bug abuse, but noobs can think what they like.

Hells Kitchen

keep telling yourself that, whatever makes you sleep better at night, cant tell me he lvled legitly 100% when turks were abusing the bug like crazy and got around 78-79 during the time zike first got 80%, so your saying he lvld faster then the quest bug ? uh huh.

and noobs can think what they want ? rofl what kind of joke is that.

Dro

the bug was only abused for a relatively short time, while zike exped like crazy, without sleep on lots of day, varely resting since the day FD came out. And i exped with him... damn, i was exping way less than what he was and varely got 75. Anyone that thinks that Zike bug abused, obviously has no proof and is just talking by poor envy or despite. And yes.. that's you. If you had actually checkced the exp spots, you could have seen him on paramun at the begining, all day long. Then you could see him on Dark Knights.. all fucking day long. Get your facts straight before talking without backup.

merchanter123

show some respect for zike. we all saw him lvling 24/7 and lvl'ed with him. he was always at DK's in cz. Some of the most legit players on dies leveled with him all hours of the day. So just because it doesn't seem probable doesn't make it impossible. So don't accuse people of cheating with no proof, and judging them on your gut feeling.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

keep telling yourself that, whatever makes you sleep better at night, cant tell me he lvled legitly 100% when turks were abusing the bug like crazy and got around 78-79 during the time zike first got 80%, so your saying he lvld faster then the quest bug ? uh huh.

and noobs can think what they want ? rofl what kind of joke is that.
    k...ill believe u....if u can tell me how u quest abuse on dark knights in cz...u find a quest that gives xp for dark knights and i MIGHT(ok im lying i still wont) believe u

If you had actually checkced the exp spots, you could have seen him on paramun at the begining, all day long. Then you could see him on Dark Knights.. all fucking day long. Get your facts straight before talking without backup.
    and coincidently neither of those have xp quests HOW DO U QUEST BUG IF THE MOBS UR KILLING DONT HAVE QUESTS!?!?!?!?!?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the confusion

Hells Kitchen

hmm well still find it hard to believe, oh well guess some people have no life.

congrats zike :unsure:

p.s the quest bug wasnt new at all, its been out since FD pretty much opened just nobobdy really new about it from what I hear. But doesnt matter anymore since quest bug is over.

Dro

hmm well still find it hard to believe, oh well guess some people have no life. *

congrats zike *:unsure:
    that's true, some people have no life. Didn't u watched the south park episode of wow? :lol:

Hells Kitchen

yes its in my siggy :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast