Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LONDON riots

This is a discussion on LONDON riots within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; negros and muslims... they do no good for europpean culture and should be repatriated back to their shitty countries immediately ...
Page: 2

negros and muslims... they do no good for europpean culture and should be repatriated back to their shitty countries immediately
    making 10 children is OK, abusing social system is fine too... leave the working part for whites and meanwhile rob them with racial insults, it's the same here with gypsies

scum

Banned

Are they fighting about fotball or something else this time?

Grecza: Some of them work and run resturants for exemple, though the rest of what you said is true but not their fault that they can move here and get everything for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecza View Post
    negros and muslims... they do no good for europpean culture and should be repatriated back to their shitty countries immediately
    making 10 children is OK, abusing social system is fine too... leave the working part for whites and meanwhile rob them with racial insults, it's the same here with gypsies

scum
    Must suck to have the wrong religion.^^

Uzu

scum
    may Allah the allmighty and only great forgive and bless you my son, paradise only awaits the true muslims.

Allahu Akbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    may Allah the allmighty and only great forgive and bless you my son, paradise only awaits the true muslims.

Allahu Akbar!
    if so, paradise only awaits those who lived a good life and helped others, no matter of your religion belief, allahu akbar statement has sent more muslims to hell than heaven

just because you think your are right doesnt mean you are right

if so, paradise only awaits those who lived a good life and helped others, no matter of your religion belief, allahu akbar statement has sent more muslims to hell than heaven

Phase 2: Target infidel hates on islam.

Soon.

i suggest cut the fkn religion crap out, always ends up like a mess anyway.

Uzu

You know what? I was just trolling about how ignorant you are, but seeing that you are fully blinded by your white supremacist philosophy, I got only one thing for you left to say:

"just because you think your are right doesnt mean you are right"

actually europpean culture is dieing and if you have visited any history lessons or at least graduated from elementary school yet you should know that civilisation, technology, democracy and other things are mostly products of white and asian race, if anything the so called white supremacy is a fact and only easily manipulated people with no knowledge and overview can take it as a propaganda... how the world would look like without the whites, can you give it a try and imagine it without any prejudices ? i'm not racist because of how people look like, what is their belief, culture or tradition, i'm racist because of how people ACT... haven't you seen any photos from London riots ? there is some major characteristic about the rioting people and about the volunteers cleaning up the mess afterwards, isn't it ? do you know how GB looked like 100 or 50 years back and how does it look like these days ? i guess not, because you're busy sitting in front of your monitor and trolling your 1500 posts on the forum; better keep going... but stick with mainstream topics where you might have something meaningful to say and you'll do well

Uzu

actually europpean culture is dieing and if you have visited any history lessons or at least graduated from elementary school yet you should know that civilisation, technology, democracy and other things are mostly products of white and asian race, if anything the so called white supremacy is a fact and only easily manipulated people with no knowledge and overview can take it as a propaganda... how the world would look like without the whites, can you give it a try and imagine it without any prejudices ? i'm not racist because of how people look like, what is their belief, culture or tradition, i'm racist because of how people ACT... haven't you seen any photos from London riots ? there is some major characteristic about the rioting people and about the volunteers cleaning up the mess afterwards, isn't it ? do you know how GB looked like 100 or 50 years back and how does it look like these days ? i guess not, because you're busy sitting in front of your monitor and trolling your 1500 posts on the forum; better keep going... but stick with mainstream topics where you might have something meaningful to say and you'll do well
    I see you really have worked up your gray matter but you have no freaking idea, causing you to drift into flames.
    If you talk about history, let's talk about history and the present. Who slaved the other races, exploited, treated them like shit with prejudices and their behavior, with their colonies, with their belief, with their world wars, why is the white men's history not only all about that brilliant positive stuff (which is bs btw..) and led to the african countries being put to poverty and famine as we witness it day by day? Children still die by these after-effects (yes, we may call it after effects) and what does the white man do? spend 10 euro a year to silence his conscience. Cheer.

Well, let's talk about another chapter of the past. Muslims have no culture, right? When Europe was rotten away by the plague and had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea in the Middle Ages, the so called "Dark Ages" by the white man himself(!), which culture and belief was blooming the most? you can think about it, and you can think who was more developed than your so called white men. Before and nearly during all the time of the ottoman empire, the not-so-white-and-cultureless-dumb-monkey-men had their time of the past and no culture comparable with them, first in improvement, medicine, architecture and all the other points you can imagine of which make you feel proud about your past when you think about the early begginings of Baroque. ( to be honest, what a childish thing to be proud of my son btw...)

You can freaking believe me, the whites which are mostly impolitic capitalists and the western world, hardly center-right, all their doings have summed up the disasters which are occuring in the east at the moment. We do not know how it would've been without your supreme race (wow, you can't imagine how stupid this makes you look, srsly -.-), so we just can guess, but trust me, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER. By the way, do you see what has caused the white men to himself? America is bankrupt, Europe is straight on the way to be bankrupt, a debt trap which WE can't escape anymore, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, greedy resource wars (the iraq war was based on wrong facts and lies, inform yourself from newtral resources if you don't believe me) and still putting their nose in everyone's business... Every "race" has his time in history of our planet, and you can trust me, no A-bomb will help the white race to regain might which is decreasing more and more, imperceptible the moment I take my trolltime to reply to you (let's talk about this later), next race to come to glory are the Asian for sure...

So, you think the problems the UK has weren't PREPROGRAMMED? As you can see it in any other country which gets a high economic status followed 50 to 100 years later by crysis? You think, it's ALL and only EVERYTHING the fault of emmigrants which had to search for a better life because their country couldn't afford poverty? Do you even respect your democracy, in which all people are/should be equal? You sir, are the prototype of an average person who thinks that he knows everything and looks down on every person "who's not in his league", but trust me, there's still so much to learn and to ACCEPT, even for you, sherlock. But I know that these are empty sentences read by an empty mind... if you still can keep up with the stuff I wrote since I don't know wether you like what I write or not, and since I know that your philosophy won't allow you to accept any of the things I wrote and refusual will take over anyways, let me ask you one thing:

Have you seen how long I've been a member on Gamers4Life? I have 1.29 posts per day since 07-03-2008, including spam posts and days when I wrote about 5 posts a day from my active Knight Online time and days when I wrote nothing. Hell, you play KO, wtf is wrong with you to call someone a geek? Are you mentally retarded? So, based on these numbers, how do you take the right to call me someone who doesn't do meaningful stuff? You are so full of yourself, and I really don't make a picture of a person I don't know, but I can imagine what type of person you are... It makes me sick to meet such people like you on this freaking planet since you are the root of all the true problems BECAUSE you don't try to solve problems, YOU MAKE THEM SPROUT.

NOW GROW UP, BUT NOT PHYSICALLY.

P.S.: To my other fellow western buddies, I'm no racist, but he opens a wrong book I do not want to argue about -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12