lutz being a hipocrit

This is a discussion on lutz being a hipocrit within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; check out his profile views? 10mil LOL...
Page: 1

shanttelimi

check out his profile views? 10mil LOL

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

has nothing to do with being hypocrite, you idiot.

shanttelimi

has nothing to do with being hypocrite, you idiot.[/b]
    actually it deos, i know for a fact he deosnt have 10mil views legitly , so he must have edit'd it right? RIGHT, and he posted , if im not mistaken any one with links in there sigs going to there profiles blah blah to get more views blah blah will get reduced to 0, you dont think it is him being a hipocrit of saying that then giveing him self 10mil views? if so then you are the idiot , you suck up.

It's not being a hypocrite... He tested the editing of profile views on his own account before he fucked up anybody else's while he was removing their views. And, it wasn't the fact that people had tons of profile views that led to the removal of "view my profile" links, it was that people started making topics or putting things in their signature like "OMG SCHORTTI IS KOXPING, SCREENSHOTS HERE!!!!1!!!1!!" with a link to their profile.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

actually it deos, i know for a fact he deosnt have 10mil views legitly , so he must have edit'd it right? RIGHT, and he posted , if im not mistaken any one with links in there sigs going to there profiles blah blah to get more views blah blah will get reduced to 0, you dont think it is him being a hipocrit of saying that then giveing him self 10mil views? if so then you are the idiot , you suck up.[/b]
    did he have a link in his sig to his profile? no? then hes not being a hypocrite, go learn what a hypocrite is before u open ur mouth and make urself sound like a complete and utter idiot

has nothing to do with being hypocrite, you idiot.[/b]
    schrotti how come your posts are all serious now

and shantt, i dont think you have to worry about any1 ripping your pink butterfly mario sig

5DollahSuckySucky

ur a hippo

RiseAgainst_

I think he kinda made the topic as a joke and you guys take everything too serious

Altho shant is an ass in the forums, flames for absolutely no reason

i think he edited his view count so no one tries to conquer the first place .... like i did =P

Banned

it explains in another post why he has 10m..