Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It makes me happy...

This is a discussion on It makes me happy... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; my phone made me happy last night.......
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

my phone made me happy last night....

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i make myself happy.... brb

Vertig0

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Your phone , hello kitty and 100+ txt messages yummmmmm

Originally posted by phantomlink
    dirty hotlines ftw? :huh:

Dragonfaire

Default Re: It makes me happy...

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    It makes me happy... *

It makes me happy when: When the trees are happy.

Every sprouting tree,every child apiece,every cloud u see/i see destruction and demise,coruption in disguise[/b]
    You sir are in desperate need of a hug.

Sweet

It makes me happy when: I'm with my friends chillin' out B)

It makes me happy when I see: My name at the top of the "# of kills" list in halo :rollseyes:

It makes me happy when I hear: the term "goooogley eyes" like the kind kids use on their little craft projects (try saying it, you can't help but smile )

It makes me happy if: says something nice to me, it's nice :wub:

Some random things that make me happy: Samurai/ninja/fighting movies (Hero, Fearless, Ong-Bak, etc.), bottles of coke when I come home from work B) , being home all alone for a week, my computer, knowing God, when people don't flame me for knowing God , knowing that I'm going to college, my friends :P

ok, someone else's turn! :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Sweet
    It makes me happy when: I'm with my friends chillin' out B) *

It makes me happy when I see: My name at the top of the "# of kills" list in halo *:rollseyes: *

It makes me happy when I hear: the term "goooogley eyes" like the kind kids use on their little craft projects (try saying it, you can't help but smile ) *

It makes me happy if: says something nice to me, it's nice :wub: *

Some random things that make me happy: Samurai/ninja/fighting movies (Hero, Fearless, Ong-Bak, etc.), bottles of coke when I come home from work *B) , *being home all alone for a week, my computer, knowing God, when people don't flame me for knowing God * , knowing that I'm going to college, my friends *

ok, someone else's turn! *:wub:
    Awwwh
    I like coke zero it makes me happy Also for some wierd reason lol this picture makes me happy :

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sweet

It makes me happy when I see: My name at the top of the "# of kills" list in halo *:rollseyes: *

It makes me happy when I hear: the term "goooogley eyes" like the kind kids use on their little craft projects (try saying it, you can't help but smile ) *

Some random things that make me happy: Samurai/ninja/fighting movies (Hero, Fearless, Ong-Bak, etc.), bottles of coke when I come home from work *B) , *being home all alone for a week, my computer, knowing God, when people don't flame me for knowing God * , knowing that I'm going to college, my friends *

Awwwh
    I like coke zero it makes me happy Also for some wierd reason lol this picture makes me happy :

[/b]
    seriously that was weird.

bountyhunter

It makes me happy when i´m walking home from school on friday :lol: i know a hard week is passed and freedom waits ^_^

FlyingCat

when i log to a1 1 click :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sweet

Awwwh

seriously that was weird.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: It makes me laugh

hmmm...im happy eating pistacios....yummm....i ran out today...and now i am sad, veryyy sad, oh so sad.

but im happy when everybody in this forum can get along....but thats a long way from now....

and <3 dragonfaire....all of her post makes me happy or smile...cuz its always good, and not flames. :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Greygoose
    hmmm...im happy eating pistacios....yummm....i ran out today...and now i am sad, veryyy sad, oh so sad. * * *

but im happy when everybody in this forum can get along....but thats a long way from now....

and <3 dragonfaire....all of her post makes me happy or smile...cuz its always good, and not flames. * *:wub:
    :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Sweet

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000

Ripper_of_romania

Default Re: It makes me happy...

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire

It makes me happy... *

It makes me happy when: When the trees are happy.

Every sprouting tree,every child apiece,every cloud u see/i see destruction and demise,coruption in disguise
    You sir are in desperate need of a hug. [/b]
    yay will u hug me pls :wub: :wub: :wub:
    in fact that is a part of the song Gorillaz-Clint Eastwood

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast