Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe.. Maybe Not ?

This is a discussion on Maybe.. Maybe Not ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i heard it was like 2012 or somethin with the global warming, and all the nuclear weapons now.....
Page: 2

i heard it was like 2012 or somethin

with the global warming, and all the nuclear weapons now..

Hostage

Originally posted by Babek
    In what way would it end? (Sun exploding? Oprah goes on a food rampage and kills us all?)

This is what I was getting at. Your listening to a group of people who have ALOT of life to live ahead of them. What do they know, that I dont? And what are they fighting for?

You cant just tell people the world is going to end and give no reason. Nobody will believe you.

frostnova

Originally posted by AndTheHeroFails
    Ok, sorry dont mean to piss you off. I didnt really wanna be put down for their words.
    lmfao! i'm only 13. hahaha!! this is funny. :lol: someday the world will end..but dam not in 253 days.

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by frostnova+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frostnova)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AndTheHeroFails
    Ok, sorry dont mean to piss you off. I didnt really wanna be put down for their words.
    lmfao! i'm only 13. hahaha!! this is funny. :lol: someday the world will end..but dam not in 253 days.[/b]
    You're barley eligible to use these forums lol.

i belive "we" are killing the world, i believe that it wont end in a world disaster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12