Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Six years old boy does 10000 push ups.

This is a discussion on Six years old boy does 10000 push ups. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Its ridicilous.. a fucking 6 years old boy made 10000 pushups.. look here. http://www.saynotocrack.com/index.php/2007...ups-can-you-do/...
Page: 1

Its ridicilous.. a fucking 6 years old boy made 10000 pushups..

look here.
    http://www.saynotocrack.com/index.php/2007...ups-can-you-do/

Vee

He certainly looks like a happy little fella

grzequ

10k in 200 min is 50 per minute...
    ...almost 1 per sec for over 3 hours

WTF

Banned Senior Member

cant all be real

doubt they were even close to good push ups also for him to do that many it would take much more than 200 minutes seeing as a normal push up take about 2 second going up and down, thats not including how slow u go when ur muslce fatigues. so 200 x 60= 12000/2= 6000 possible if he doesnt fatigue. which even with mind over matter and all that chi shit once the muscles starts heating up you will slow down even if its by half a second. not to the knock w/e he did anything over 200 is impressive but claiming to do something that well cant be done in that amount of time is dumb, if your gonna lie at least make it a good lie. Like the guy in the comment said don't believe everything the media spits at you.

its alot but not impossible.
    a german science show (galileo) showed that those kung fu schools have alot of discipline. its like army, the only difference is that you start there when you are much younger. they stand up every morning at 4-5, training almost whole day, have english lessons (to get a chance in hollywood as stuntman/fighter etc)

one guy destroyed STEEL with his head lmao.. so imo thats not impossible.

and think about dragon ball z

Well the muscle build up of a kid is alot different to an adult but really u believe the chinese media its like believing the korean media!

hm, a six years old boy cant weigh that much.. so if he has strong arms and shoulders it can be possible... but 10000.. maybe overreact.... or maybe dont... who knows... like its final fantasy in the chinese part of the world.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

asians...

asians...[/b]
    you got it dude!!

5DollahSuckySucky

goodnight michelle

sexyrexy

well give your 6 year old steriods since birth.. some hgh and all that other crap.. and force him to do pushups till hes 6... and he'll look like that..
    and btw i think its humanly impossible to be able to do 50 military pushups in 1 min.. its more a less i bent my arms that counts as 1

hmmm

well give your 6 year old steriods since birth.. some hgh and all that other crap.. and force him to do pushups till hes 6... and he'll look like that..
    and btw i think its humanly impossible to be able to do 50 military pushups in 1 min.. its more a less i bent my arms that counts as 1[/b]
    steroids.. yea.. <_<

pls read what i wrote. its a fucking military there. those "schools" get kids in age of 3-4 and train them for the future, and its based on 3 categorys:
    son of rich ppl > have bigger room, can choose between 2-3 menus at lunch
    "normal" > have not a big room, cant choose what he wants to eat but getting still good food
    poor kids > very small room ( 10 beds in a very small room :S), bad food (eatable but not enjoyable )

BUT
    all have same rules: wake up very early, respect the teachers.

when i saw that on tv i was shocked. not only how the kids live there. also the fact that they were happy with their situation. they were saying stuff like: " not every kid gets the chance to have a school like this"

Cadence96

Bah. If they had a camera to take pictures, why didn&#39;t they film it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast