Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Six years old boy does 10000 push ups.

This is a discussion on Six years old boy does 10000 push ups. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Bah. If they had a camera to take pictures, why didn't they film it?[/b] movie =/= pictures (not directly)...
Page: 2

Bah. If they had a camera to take pictures, why didn't they film it?[/b]
    movie =/= pictures (not directly)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

my nuts are larger than a M&M, hell never be able to say that for the rest of his life...whos the real winner?

Xob

my nuts are larger than a M&M, hell never be able to say that for the rest of his life...whos the real winner?[/b]

Well you wont use yours either so i guess its a draw?

jetsamjetsam

that little thing got more muscles than me :S. I'm Chinese :P, and I've been to the XiaoLin Temple before, the main one.

well give your 6 year old steriods since birth.. some hgh and all that other crap.. and force him to do pushups till hes 6... and he'll look like that..
    and btw i think its humanly impossible to be able to do 50 military pushups in 1 min.. its more a less i bent my arms that counts as 1[/b]

lol. i did 50 pushups in 35 seconds.so its not impossible. im sure someone out there can do it faster and more than me.

mammlea

look at the replies

Ryan
    I can do a push-up… that is all

Nessa
    I can’t even get down to the floor.

Anthony
    Absolutely impressive…

10 year scholarship. I can eat 10,000 hot dogs in 200 days. I wonder if that qualifies me for anything?

look at the replies

Ryan
    I can do a push-up… that is all
    Nessa
    I can’t even get down to the floor.
    Anthony
    Absolutely impressive…

10 year scholarship. I can eat 10,000 hot dogs in 200 days. I wonder if that qualifies me for anything?[/b]
    yea, "most fat person in the history"

TunaFishyMe

These kids are trained since they were able to walk. Their mind set is so much higher and stronger than any western kid can understand since the kids at their age were playing with power rangers and barbies. I dont doubt that this kid is really talented but 10,000 does seem a bit stretched and the chinese media is never trustworthy.

freakyangel

These kids are trained since they were able to walk. Their mind set is so much higher and stronger than any western kid can understand since the kids at their age were playing with power rangers and barbies. I dont doubt that this kid is really talented but 10,000 does seem a bit stretched and the chinese media is never trustworthy.[/b]
    dont only accuse the chinese media of not being trustworthy! i think the media in general is not 100% trustworthy

and the kid does look like he can do the impossible, but still 10 000 is maybe a little bit exagerated, i wouldnt believe it till i see it with my own eyes, and then i still wouldnt believe it tbh

if this is true, the boy is trained to push up like he walks, like a habit, someth u do automatically, without thinking, ermm... oh u know what i mean!

Well, I doubt hole china or what country it is lying?!
    I think its true, a 6 years old boy cant wiegh that much, so if he have strong arms and shoulders he can make it..
    Its possible for sure..

freakyangel

Its China yea, and im not accusing them of lying, I am Chinese myself btw so I wouldnt accuse my own country of lying... Im just saying, it sounds unbelievable, it is possible ofc, but I dont think its fun to do push ups for 3 hours and 20 min.... Dont they have anything better to do ? :| U know what im sayin? And he must have taken some vry short breaks at least...

Mage_Of_HeLl

he looks really strong! but 10k sounds too much!

4-stroke

so the little kid practises Shaolin Kung Fu , they can produce some sort of energy caled Chi Gong or something like that, and i'm sure that they can do 10 k at 3 hours ,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12