Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a movie (VERY DISTURBING)

This is a discussion on a movie (VERY DISTURBING) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; link removed I will warn you all before seeing this movie, this is a sick movie, and i don't think ...
Page: 1

ReDFusion

Default a movie (VERY DISTURBING)

link removed

I will warn you all before seeing this movie, this is a sick movie, and i don't think anyone under 15 would look at this, i warned you all :/

Nothing very disturbing about it, happens every day :|
    I found the bit where the hostage under the table runs off and the ppl go "HEY COME BACK" he jsuts shouts " fuck you" and runs off quit "funny" :lol:
    Who was that annoying women and they fucking beeping in the background, argh. they drived me crazy.

Banned

andre! andre andre!

if he hasnt responded 20 other fucking times he isnt there

and there is nothing funny about that. anyone who disagree's, go to hell

Originally posted by undefined
    andre! andre andre! *

if he hasnt responded 20 other fucking times he isnt there

and there is nothing funny about that. anyone who disagree's, go to hell
    He did'nt die, get injured or w/e, he escaped and rubbed it in there noses by shotuing "Fuck you" to them, and he said sumin about that he went through there bag :lol:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I found the bit where the hostage under the table runs off and the ppl go "HEY COME BACK" he jsuts shouts " fuck you" and runs off quit "funny" :lol:
    Who was that annoying women and they fucking beeping in the background, argh. they drived me crazy.
    dude seriously you're the most fucked up person i've ever met. You think anything about that is remotely funny? Imagine watching your son/daughter in that position, then you tell me if its funny you fucking scum.

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    dude seriously you're the most fucked up person i've ever met. You think anything about that is remotely funny? Imagine watching your son/daughter in that position, then you tell me if its funny you fucking scum.[/b]
    And you'r tje msot fucking annoying perosn on this forum, ur a fucking dumb flamer, go die.
    Did i say THE KILLING WAS FUNNY? No, its digusting. A hostage gets "relised", well runs away and rubs in their faces...
    All looks fake...

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Oh, some kid escapes for his life, and you think it's funny? Dude stfu seriously, something is VERY wrong with you. Very wrong.

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Oh, some kid escapes for his life, and you think it's funny? *Dude stfu seriously, something is VERY wrong with you. *Very wrong.
    I cant belive you think its real, what kind of dumbfuck plice women would be shouting ANDRE ADNRE ANDRE down the phone, when she can hear shootng and screaming in the background. Amercians are steryotyped dumb, but not that dumb.
    And really, it wasnt him "escpaing his life" wich was "funny", but that the man had been rumerging through their bags under the table.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

LOL you don't think its real? LMFAO you truly are retarded. She was on the loud speaker trying to stop them from killing themselves u fucking idiot. You're the dumb one here if you couldn't figure that out. Nothing about that is CLOSE to being funny. You in that position would be shitting your pants just like everyone else was in that building. Fucking retard you deserve to be shot in the fucking head.

Healo

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    LOL you don't think its real? *LMFAO you truly are retarded. *She was on the loud speaker trying to stop them from killing themselves u fucking idiot. *You're the dumb one here if you couldn't figure that out. *Nothing about that is CLOSE to being funny. *You in that position would be shitting your pants just like everyone else was in that building. *Fucking retard you deserve to be shot in the fucking head.
    Agreed, dunno how someone can find something funny in this, its very far from comical.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    LOL you don't think its real? *LMFAO you truly are retarded. *She was on the loud speaker trying to stop them from killing themselves u fucking idiot. *You're the dumb one here if you couldn't figure that out. *Nothing about that is CLOSE to being funny. *You in that position would be shitting your pants just like everyone else was in that building. *Fucking retard you deserve to be shot in the fucking head.
    Agreed, dunno how someone can find something funny in this, its very far from comical.[/b]
    It really does blow my mind how someone can sit here and laugh about something liek this. If this were real lie i would punch you right in the fucking face, then kick you till you stop breathing.

Healo

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    Originally posted by Healo@

Agreed, dunno how someone can find something funny in this, its very far from comical.
    It really does blow my mind how someone can sit here and laugh about something liek this. If this were real lie i would punch you right in the fucking face, then kick you till you stop breathing.[/b]
    Are you talking to me? :mellow:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Healo@

It really does blow my mind how someone can sit here and laugh about something liek this. If this were real lie i would punch you right in the fucking face, then kick you till you stop breathing.[/b]
    So you threaten to kill him because he doesn't take the killing in the video seriously enough for you?

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner

lol, it happens every day ? Right, u mean every day 2 kids goes in "in" there own school and killing all there school mates and then laughing at the ppl they kill ? lol that does not happend every day...

evenson

Uh, look at the date on the video its 2 years after columbine happened. Fucking americans :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast