Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cheating on Exams

This is a discussion on Cheating on Exams within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok so i got high school exams this week and i wanted to know if you guys got any tips ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Ok so i got high school exams this week and i wanted to know if you guys got any tips or trick to help me get through these <_< Im a pretty smart guy geting 70s and 80s in all my classes except physics. If anyone could give me studying tips and/or cheating tips it would be greatly appreciated thanks

d4rkchrisz

Ok so i got high school exams this week and i wanted to know if you guys got any tips or trick to help me get through these <_< Im a pretty smart guy geting 70s and 80s in all my classes except physics. If anyone could give me studying tips and/or cheating tips it would be greatly appreciated thanks [/b]
    Well, we have a calculator where u can play games and stuff with, but most importnant is that u can type with it and use is as a cheatnote ^_^

wawh

study real hard?

besides that, i wear a lot of short pants... well it isnt freezing like now =.=, i write some things just under my short pants on my knee, when used, shove your pants a bit and when not seeing, just put it back to normal

also another great thing is have a pen where you cant see through, take out the inkt etc and put some cheating papers in there , when you&#39;re done, eat them x.x

sexyrexy

lol ti-84&#39;s and whatnot. Program the formula in it so you just enter like A, b, and c and boom finds answers

legendmage

I don&#39;t have an expensive calculator where i can write notes on it :/

Banned

shit beside someone smart, duh...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

tis what i did with a few of my exams. Used my brothers colour graphical programmable calculator and he had already wrote the formulas for everything and it worked like a charm - even though them calculators are banned, our teachers didn&#39;t even check.

shit beside someone smart, duh...[/b]
    Don&#39;t have an idea how that would work.

A trick that worked for my friend.

Needed:
    Friend that has your physic book(s)
    Mobilephone with bluetooth headset
    A window seat in the class

When the teacher hands out the tests you form the test to a ball and throw it out of the window. And then tell your teacher that he forgot you. Meanwhile call your friend on his mobile and let him do the work. He will tell you the solutions with the book.

For myself, i never learn for school. Just listen carefully what your teacher is talking about and learn maybe 20 minutes at home. Voila A+

Just listen carefully what your teacher is talking about and learn maybe 20 minutes at home. Voila A+[/b]
    Listen carefully and after the class go harass your teacher with questions so he explains the same stuff in 10 minutes that took aligator 20 minutes to learn. :P

Listen carefully and after the class go harass your teacher with questions so he explains the same stuff in 10 minutes that took aligator 20 minutes to learn. :P[/b]
    My point was that you don&#39;t need to be a nerd to be good at the school. Gosh i even used to learn about 15-20 minutes in the train on my way to school/home. What else could you possibly do in a train?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Only person you end up cheating is yourself.

Only person you end up cheating is yourself.[/b]
    Exactly my point. What you get for a good mark in a small exam but then suck in a "final exam" or so?

My point was that you don&#39;t need to be a nerd to be good at the school. Gosh i even used to learn about 15-20 minutes in the train on my way to school/home. What else could you possibly do in a train?[/b]
    Watch boobs, unless its winter/autumn. You dont need to be a nerd indeed, "pulls classes back up" , its about managing your time , "pulls classes back up".

Cheating in exams is something i consider really dumb, if for any chance you should fail you could possibly fuck up days and days of time that you used in order to achieve something during classes. The goal of exams is not to force people to study, the 2 main goals of exams are testing if the person has the minimum knowledge and separating students according to their level.

Best way to study for an exam or any other test is to study 1 week before the exam/test. And when its 2 days to the exam study again. And then the day before exams you look over the stuff that most likely will be in the exam and you will try find solutions to the questions that may have come up earlier. Basically, it takes time for your brain to analyze the information, thats why those who study a day before the exam understand the subject a lot better a week after the exam, thats the cause of a lot of failures.

d4rkchrisz

Only person you end up cheating is yourself.[/b]
    Lol, a boy in my class cheats on EVERY test, even the little ones, he uses cheatnotes/papers for every test of every subject, but...
    he doesnt understand shit when the teacher asks him and the most funny part is with physics & math he gets PWND! :lol: caus he doesnt know what he has to do and how to apply the formuae&#39;s, lol... i always laugh when he gets an F :lol:

Point is; better do ur homework and study hard, caus ull get screwed if u cant apply the formulae&#39;s

evilwevel

a good cellphone and some friend&#39;ll probably do the trick.

i&#39;ve seen plenty of people use their phones to text questions and answers to each other, it just takes some skill to hide the fact you&#39;re looking down and typing (some type when it&#39;s in their pocket).

but you&#39;re probably better off with learning a bit. i&#39;ve always found it such a hassle to prepare cheating material, sit in class like a hawk on steroids watching every teacher and getting hart failures every time he has that look that tells you he&#39;s on to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast