View Poll Results: Justin Timberlake or Muse?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • justin timberlake.. he's hot

34 43.04%
  • MUSE DUH who listens to pop anyway

45 56.96%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Music Battle!(justin timberlake vs muse)

This is a discussion on Music Battle!(justin timberlake vs muse) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how can you compare justin timarlake to muse, as far as music related, by saying that justin timberlake is hot? ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

how can you compare justin timarlake to muse, as far as music related, by saying that justin timberlake is hot? being attractive makes you sing better? or gives your creativity to write your own songs, beats, play an instrument, or do anything that expresses your creativity and not just be part of a society that makes the "beautifull" people rich and the "not so pretty" poor?

Maybe Muse really is nothing but moans and screams, but one of their songs is far more personal and original than a whole Timberlake's album. Even if he has one or two catchy songs, that doesn't makes him a good musitian at all.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

how can you compare justin timarlake to muse, as far as music related, by saying that justin timberlake is hot? being attractive makes you sing better? or gives your creativity to write your own songs, beats, play an instrument, or do anything that expresses your creativity and not just be part of a society that makes the "beautifull" people rich and the "not so pretty" poor?

Maybe Muse really is nothing but moans and screams, but one of their songs is far more personal and original than a whole Timberlake's album. Even if he has one or two catchy songs, that doesn't makes him a good musitian at all.[/b]
    its not a serious thread u fag :P

<3 timberlake, honestly :mellow:

ps. where do u get those random avatars that r so pwnage... i wan them -.-

Speed

what the hell is muse lol , anyways.. none ofc

Justin Timberlake is not a musician, I don&#39;t see how you can take him seriously. You can debate the qualities of muse (most of you are incapable of judging a band beyond it&#39;s singer), but the fact remains that JT is a puppet of whatever song his record label songwriters create, and as such there is no emotional link between the artist and the creation of the music. You can replace JT with any current popstar - they do not write their music nor the lyrics, they enjoy the benefits of digital production and live session musicians. They are puppets who would be nowhere if they were not good looking.

I don&#39;t like the earlier Muse stuff, since i think their style was rather unoriginal then. But the last 2 albums have been amazing. I hope they never become huge in America, because frankly success in a market dominated by over-produced RnB and country music only proves that you are equally as talentless as those artists. It is a far bigger mark of quality to be successful in other markets. Sure there are loads of better bands than muse in my opinion, but these bands tend to be niche market. What makes muse great is that they can create catchy popular songs without losing the creativity or originality. This is something very few bands have. Rant over.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Saying that though "Cry Me a River" was a good song and rather funny video

DragonFire

Justin Timberlake is not a musician, I don&#39;t see how you can take him seriously. You can debate the qualities of muse (most of you are incapable of judging a band beyond it&#39;s singer), but the fact remains that JT is a puppet of whatever song his record label songwriters create, and as such there is no emotional link between the artist and the creation of the music. You can replace JT with any current popstar - they do not write their music nor the lyrics, they enjoy the benefits of digital production and live session musicians. They are puppets who would be nowhere if they were not good looking.

I don&#39;t like the earlier Muse stuff, since i think their style was rather unoriginal then. But the last 2 albums have been amazing. I hope they never become huge in America, because frankly success in a market dominated by over-produced RnB and country music only proves that you are equally as talentless as those artists. It is a far bigger mark of quality to be successful in other markets. Sure there are loads of better bands than muse in my opinion, but these bands tend to be niche market. What makes muse great is that they can create catchy popular songs without losing the creativity or originality. This is something very few bands have. Rant over.[/b]

Well said, I totally agree..Even though I live in canada and I listen to them ^_^

GeneralDeath

METAL OWNZ YOU ALL!!! SHiT ON HIPHOP

Maybe Muse really is nothing but moans and screams, but one of their songs is far more personal and original than a whole Timberlake&#39;s album. Even if he has one or two catchy songs, that doesn&#39;t makes him a good musitian at all.[/b]
    fuck off dro. i just added that hes sexy. but yea he can sing too. if i only liked "pretty singers" then why would the killers be my favorite band? and justins songs are personal too u know :angry:

METAL OWNZ YOU ALL!!! SHiT ON HIPHOP [/b]
    Muse isnt really metal... and justin isnt really hiphop. <_<

Its funny to see how many people taking this thread seriously.

I don&#39;t like the earlier Muse stuff, since i think their style was rather unoriginal then. But the last 2 albums have been amazing. I hope they never become huge in America, because frankly success in a market dominated by over-produced RnB and country music only proves that you are equally as talentless as those artists. It is a far bigger mark of quality to be successful in other markets. Sure there are loads of better bands than muse in my opinion, but these bands tend to be niche market. What makes muse great is that they can create catchy popular songs without losing the creativity or originality. This is something very few bands have. Rant over.[/b]
    wtf is this? :angry: how do u know justin doesnt write his own lyrics? and whats with u and hating american&#39;s :lol: for now on i hate europeans and asians k? europeans cant sing and asians have small penises. h34r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh -.- both of em suck

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wtf is this? :angry: how do u know justin doesnt write his own lyrics? and whats with u and hating american&#39;s :lol: for now on i hate europeans and asians k? europeans cant sing and asians have small penises. h34r:[/b]
    i stil love u

4-stroke

i&#39;d have to go for muse , they are just alot beter then justing

although justing is pretty good dancer / singer

I just watched a Muse video on youtube, didnt like it. So i voted for TLake. But still... i dont really like Muse&#39;s style of music.. it&#39;s almost too smooth / clean in sound.

can i bump topics in off topic? oops too late h34r:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast