Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My Last Post...Proof

This is a discussion on My Last Post...Proof within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; If only i still had my "contacts" i could find out the last few ip's that logged into the account ...
Page: 2

If only i still had my "contacts" i could find out the last few ip&#39;s that logged into the account <any ips that were irregular> i could the x-check them to ko4life or get my contact to x-check the ips to other accounts. But those days are gone

RagN0rk

only sad part here is many can vouch that the other roc+2 that i made was from 3x roc+1 which also can be backed up by

evenson
    chusco
    kuda

who also saw the 3x roc+1

but thanks for at least telling me who it was that sent paddy the pics bro......and for the record i dont even care that aviv sent the pic to padd since the avedon was actually made legit.....i just didnt want everyone to know my personal business

but i had no need to scam tms roc+2 since i had 3x roc+1 on account already waiting to be compounded and the above 3 people can vouch that was in there and not a roc+2 other then the one i have had for 7 months
    so

TEZ DOESNT SCAM DIPSHITS[/b][/b]
    first of all stop trying to baba shop people to back you up you cant hide from the truth....

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

brb gonna go buy a day or 2 of popcorn.

Sup3rSlick2

I think someone can sure use a hug right about now

ragnork u got to much time on yr hands and tryin to make everyone in ko hate tez wont do any damage for 3 reasons

1.hes legit
    2.he values rl over ol
    3.he doesnt play ko

and because i love him and if i love him everyone else does just to fit in

<3<3 tezy poo

first of all stop trying to baba shop people to back you up you cant hide from the truth....[/b]

... you can babashop people?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Nice to see Mods knew about all this yet say nothing untill someone else posts it.

Whats the point of having your topics of WARNING ABOUT ACCOUNT/CHARACTER TRADING and Trading Safely - New Services so you Don&#39;t Get Scammed if your going to hide the truth from everyone.[/b]
    What the hell does this have anything to do with Account/Character Trading?

Yes, we knew about it, but did we have sufficient proof? No, so we didn&#39;t say anything. Why would anyone say anything without actual proof? Hearsay doesn&#39;t count.

Moved to Off Topic, so you can flame away, because this is going to have a lot of flame.

Banned

The "Game Master KOL" person is a fake as all of them are. As for knowing about it as Coolboy claimed, yes we "did" know about it. We did ban tez with TMS&#39;s missing +2 roc as one of the reasons, but due to other powers his ban was removed to a suspensions because there was limited "proof" about it. And yes I was told earlier today that it was Tez who logged onto the account however "proving" someone logged onto the account can only be done one way, and most of us here cant do that anymore

And Coolboy whenever you read this ( i&#39;ll prob be asleep so wont answer msn ) prove to me Devile&#39;s corruptness
    [/b]
    i still wont turn on aviv simply cause i could care less i know my innocence as i stated why .... aviv prob just thought i did cause he wasnt able to log tez anymore cause clan hates his guts and told me basially its either get that douche bag off your char or clan will be split up.....i prefer to side with my clan then let one kids power triping rants towards turks and everyone ruin UK.......he is a good kid and never took my items even when they were unsealed but he has issues within his own mind

Nice to see Mods knew about all this yet say nothing untill someone else posts it.

Whats the point of having your topics of WARNING ABOUT ACCOUNT/CHARACTER TRADING and Trading Safely - New Services so you Don&#39;t Get Scammed if your going to hide the truth from everyone.
    [/b]
    mods didnt know i scamed shit cause i didnt scam anything....thats why there is no proof at all

it was aviv "telling" paddy he thought i did more the likely

if u mindless sheep must know

i bought the 2x roc+1 for 60 usd each which i sold some other items to get the funds for them

rag your a fucking moron....get a clue u dumbshit

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

BTW: as for Devile being corrupted, I&#39;d like to see that. Is this BlackWinds or Devile? -_-&#39; As far as I know, Devile hasn&#39;t done anything related to modifying Tez&#39;s account, in game nor on the forums. Devile rarely locks topics; he deals more with the technical side rather than the forum bitch-job side :P

Banned

BTW: as for Devile being corrupted, I&#39;d like to see that. Is this BlackWinds or Devile? -_- &#39; As far as I know, Devile hasn&#39;t done anything related to modifying Tez&#39;s account, in game nor on the forums. Devile rarely locks topics; he deals more with the technical side rather than the forum bitch-job side :P[/b]

devile cant do anything ingame and on forums he cant....well wont.....well wouldnt since he barely logs ko4life :lol:

devile cant do anything ingame and on forums he cant....well wont.....well wouldnt since he barely logs ko4life :lol:[/b]
    He logs on ko4life everyday he just chooses not to reply to topics

Banned

i just finally read all of the msn chats with aviv....WOW who would have ever figured....oh wait my whole clan did .....thats why they booted him from clan and from my char

i love all the conspiracy theories in this story and rag the dumbshit he is beleives every word from coolboy....got to love that...the blind leading the blind :lol:

whats even more funny is i have never told aviv my personal shit or what i sell or trade to get the items i have now.....he just saw them on the account and that was it....so funny....i guess when u dont tell someone something thats non of there business they will start getting frantic to make up shit

and the most funny thing i saw was that aviv said only me and tms knew pass to onyixia his mage where the roc+2 was....well guess what stupid...it was sealed and i dont know the SQ......ROFL thats to funny.....i got mad haxor skills to unseal items now without SQ :lol:

i dont log it so i dont care but clan still does so they dont mind chusco, evenson, and kuda but they cant stand aviv

RagN0rk

my last saying on this shit
    remeber there will always be a war between the ligit players against Tez and UK
    lol ya think i give a fuck abuot my account lol who gives a shit about it just wanted everyone know the truth about everyones GG tez....
    ya dont believe me that tez is a scamer kiss my ass too then fuck KO FUCK ko4life ya racist fucks ya taking the fucken indians back yeah i probly know why its because im a gook but always remeber fuck with one gook fuck with all gooks its never a 1v1...
    and tez for your infomation every fucken body knows you doo do that shit and stop trying to get around it just because you think your poor ass family is rich dont mean shit are you really rich or are you just saying...yeah you just dont know how real people lived hey some people lived in the ghetto did they ever lie about this hella no there are times you should lie and times you shouldnt
    admit the shit and this topic will be over with....and lutz you talking about being a GM and shit and you know all the gms haha your fucken funny i will even see more of UK babashopping if your ass gets to be a gm....and all the people who is backing up tez good luck on selling your shit probly have items that been scamed or all of ya just probly backing up tez because he gave ya items look at kuda....kuda is a GG but hey hes probly hiding that shit about your ass tez....
    SOO FUCK ALL YA IM GONE FUCK KO!!
    GOOKS FOR LIFE AND WE DONT LIE BELIEVE ME OR NOT....laterzz
    cya babas nice playing ko with ya but i had enought people cant handle the truth...
    oo and yeah go buy tez;s items pleaseeee

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

first of all stop trying to baba shop people to back you up you cant hide from the truth....[/b]
    u do realize u took aviv&#39;s word for all this...which is worth about as much *picks up some dirty laundry* this shirt that ive yet to wash

u also realize aviv is tez&#39;s eternal bitch, and aviv could have just made up a bunch of shit to make u look like an idiot? i love aviv&#39;s reasoning for it not being tms who scammed: "tms is a gay english man they dont scam"

as far as the roc+2 tms lost...could have just been some rollback shit or a random item wipe(they do happen, gay k2 -_-)

really this post proves absolutely nothing except that rag is very gullible, aviv trusts gay english men, aviv gave paddy a ss, and rag cant be trusted(cuz he said "ur name wont be in it" yet its all over the place)

the_man_slayer

lol so ur a liar aswell rag.. nice to know..

p.s- u and lorez arnt much better in the babashopping department.. so i would take the foot off that one if i were u..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast