my siggy xP

This is a discussion on my siggy xP within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; was it the "towelie" :lol:...
Page: 1

Banned

was it the "towelie" :lol:

it was cause u were promoting weed :mellow:

As Trip said, I removed it because of your promoting weed. I don't give a shit if you smoke it, but it does not in any way make you cool. As far as I'm concerned, you're basically drinking poison or injecting cancer into yourself. You might as well have your friend cut your lungs out, dip them in some tar and have him put them back for you. It'd be about the same thing.

Oh, and don't forget about the neurological complications that come with it.

Banned

it was cause u were promoting weed :mellow: [/b]
    weeds not illegal where i'm from if u got a cannabis club card .. kinda hypocritical considering that this is a forum 4 a game just as addicting/habit forming as any drug ..

sry if my refrences to marijuana hurt anyones feelings

weeds not illegal where i'm from if u got a cannabis club card .. kinda hypocritical considering that this is a forum 4 a game just as addicting/habit forming as any drug ..
    sry if my refrences to marijuana hurt anyones feelings[/b]

I don't really care. And no, its not hypocritical. KO is in no way addicting. I don't remember going through any withdrawal symptoms when I quit. I don't remember having the sweats when I quit. In fact, when I quit, I felt better than ever. Doesn't quite sound like someone coming off a supposedly addicting/habit-forming game as you say it is.

Edit: Remove the banners promoting Marijuana and you can have it back.

Banned

As Trip said, I removed it because of your promoting weed. I don't give a shit if you smoke it, but it does not in any way make you cool. As far as I'm concerned, you're basically drinking poison or injecting cancer into yourself. You might as well have your friend cut your lungs out, dip them in some tar and have him put them back for you. It'd be about the same thing.

Oh, and don't forget about the neurological complications that come with it.[/b]

hmm .. ok .. interesting theory .. what parts of my sig were acceptable 2 u ? or i just cant have any sig now ?

patorox

shurt is right, there are kids here and these kind of images have subliminal stuff...

Banned

I don't really care. And no, its not hypocritical. KO is in no way addicting. I don't remember going through any withdrawal symptoms when I quit. I don't remember having the sweats when I quit. In fact, when I quit, I felt better than ever. Doesn't quite sound like someone coming off a supposedly addicting/habit-forming game as you say it is.

Edit: Remove the banners promoting Marijuana and you can have it back.[/b]
    np.. and just 4 the record this is some new forum rule about siggys having any reference to marijuana or is this applying just 2 me atm ?

np.. and just 4 the record this is some new forum rule about siggys having any reference to marijuana or is this applying just 2 me atm ?[/b]

No official rule or anything. And no, its not just applying to you. Fortunately, I have not found anyone else promoting marijuana as much as you were. A single banner is one thing. 95% of your signature containing marijuana, however, is an entirely different thing.

Banned

No official rule or anything. And no, its not just applying to you. Fortunately, I have not found anyone else promoting marijuana as much as you were. A single banner is one thing. 95% of your signature containing marijuana, however, is an entirely different thing.[/b]
    ok ok got ya ..