NEED UR CONTRIBUTION

This is a discussion on NEED UR CONTRIBUTION within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if someone could give us 1 vote here http://www.vayatop.com/vota.php?id=84 , is not a big favour, it can be a just ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

if someone could give us 1 vote here http://www.vayatop.com/vota.php?id=84, is not a big favour, it can be a just vote daily, but it would really help us a lot, i would be incredibly grateful, me n my school friends, r making a social project in our city, we give breakfast to homeless people on sundays, in a park that is in front of our school, at 7 am, we wake up and meet there, and give them "tamalitos", for free, so they can have something to eat, we dont have an specific way to collect money, we just have a money box, where people put their donations, and at the end of the week we take out that money, and buy the food for the homeless people, without taking any kind of credit or anything, the prize of the contest im asking u to vote, is a web domain, for our social project, our temporal webpage is http://www.geocities.com/tamalitodelamor/home.html, if we get the chance to win the contest, it may be called www.tamalitodelamor.org, with our own domain, we could organize ourselves in a better way, let people know about the stuff that we are doing, and get more people involved, maybe some donations or i dunno, anything can help, we need to win the contest bcoz a web domain aint free, and it would cost us some money that could be used in order to help with the food on sundays, just.. if u can help me with 1 daily vote, and tell all the ppl u know to get involved, we could be able to win, it isnt a big favour to ask to gyft us a vote, its actually very easy for u to help us, and it would be a really big contribution..

http://www.vayatop.com/vota.php?id=84

thanks for reading !!

Cocaine

Voted for you even though I cant understand a single thing on that page.

:wub:

Guachimagaa

u all just need to put ur mouse on the link that says vote and click , not the 1 thaat says that u were forced to vote :P

thanks eveeeeerybody !!

<3 matt !

DragonFire

voted.

Guachimagaa

u can vote once daily.. woaaaaa we had 75 votes b4 i posted this on here, now we got almost the double 147 !! thanks everybody for ur help, we r now at rank 6, with 147 votes, the 1st web page just got 626, it had 620 by the moment our site had 75, if u can help us voting once daily, we will get to 1st place in no time !!

<3 yummy tamales lol don&#39;t like that much but eeek I eat it (my family is from Bucaramanga so :P lots of them -.-)
    I&#39;ll vote

Guachimagaa

btw, project aint a new idea or smth i thought of 2 days ago, it has been running for over 2 years now, and we have been working our asses off helping thoose people, its just that there is a bigger ammount of homeless people coming every week, and we just dont have enough people or money to keep up with that number of people, thats why we need that site, to let ppl know about what we r doing, n get more ppl involved, just to keep our project running, nothing more than that..

GRACIAS KOFFS !!

voted ill try to go back and vote every day i remember xD

Guachimagaa

ty

Guachimagaa

ftnhjfgjxfj

Voting website not working for me :S

Yah doesn&#39;t work.

Guachimagaa

doesnt work for me either ._. site might be down atm, lets wait a bit.

Guachimagaa

zzz thanks for votes we r getting our own domain, not thanks to the contest but thanks to our school which will pay it for us